Conspicuous lack of Tigger trolls today . . .

Tiger Tim: You should really quit betting against Nebraska. It doesn't seem to be working out for you. Lost money on us against VaTech . . . and against your own team. Ouch.

rcruiter: Where are you, pal? I'd imagine you'd be here if MU won 12-0. I don't know how your unstoppable offense only scored one td . . . wait . . . scratch that. His knee was down.

Also . . . still haven't figured out how we made up those 5 touchdowns from last year with such a serious lack of speed/athletic talent/coaching on our team.

Those Mizzou receivers are GOOD. Plug and play they say. Etc. Etc.

:cop:

This may be unnecessary . . . but damn it feels good!

Tiger Tim: You should really quit betting against Nebraska. It doesn't seem to be working out for you. Lost money on us against VaTech . . . and against your own team. Ouch.

rcruiter: Where are you, pal? I'd imagine you'd be here if MU won 12-0. I don't know how your unstoppable offense only scored one td . . . wait . . . scratch that. His knee was down.

Also . . . still haven't figured out how we made up those 5 touchdowns from last year with such a serious lack of speed/athletic talent/coaching on our team.

Those Mizzou receivers are GOOD. Plug and play they say. Etc. Etc.

:cop:

This may be unnecessary . . . but damn it feels good!

:yeah God, I'm glad we beat those motherf@ckers!!

I agree. There seems to be noticeably less trolls today. Interesting....

Damn, it's good to be a husker.

:yeah

These past few weeks with all these Mizzou Fans (trolls) only brought it upon themselves by talking all that smack and then Mizzou getting beat.....karma sucks. I know some Husker fans venture out to other Football teams message boards and start stuff but I'm sure it did get as ridiculous as it did on this board.

My favorite Mizzou fans were those that not only predicted a win....but would claim that there was no way that NU could stay within two touchdowns...or how it will be over by half time.

and of course the argument that there is no way to increase our talent to erase five Touchdowns from last year...

Well we did. On to the next one! Getting Tech at home is going to be a nice way to get to 5-1!

GO BIG RED!

A win is a win. And it feels great. For 2 years ive had to face ridicule and speculation as to why im a Husker fan, or how bad there from a Mizzou fan in my workplace.

BUT, today there is no sweeter feeling than walking in with a big grin on my face with my husker hat on, and seeing him with that sad look on his face, his eyes ready to burst with tears.

For two years that was me, in that same spot after each Mizzou/Nebraska game. Not today.

GO BIG RED!