Conspicuous lack of Tigger trolls today . . .

It's because they're all over on Tigerboard currently discussing firing Pinkel, and other reasons that they couldn't win last night.

Kind of interesting that in the last two big 12 north games we played (against MU and CU), after beating them their fan boards light up about head coaching questions.

As painful as the VT ending was for us, I think this had to have been worse for Misery. It's probably a good thing I got the boot at Tiggerboard.com

As badly as they quit in the 4th, it will be interesting to see how much of a tailspin they go into.

You got booted too??!! They kicked me off today - just for posting a photo of a tearful mizzery player. Go figure.

I'll do my best to try to appease the masses.

"52-17!! 52-17!!"

"Tigers are a lock! Betting against Nebraska is a SURE THING."

"Missouri's wide receivers are plug and play. There will be no drop off from Maclin and Coffman leaving."

"Missouri will go 11-1 and win the north again."

"Blaine Gabbert should be on Heisman ballots and is better than Chase Daniel."

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Missouri fans, take notes. This is what it's like to do your talking AFTER the game.

A win is a win. And it feels great. For 2 years ive had to face ridicule and speculation as to why im a Husker fan, or how bad there from a Mizzou fan in my workplace.

BUT, today there is no sweeter feeling than walking in with a big grin on my face with my husker hat on, and seeing him with that sad look on his face, his eyes ready to burst with tears.

For two years that was me, in that same spot after each Mizzou/Nebraska game. Not today.

GO BIG RED!

Living in KC, I feel this. Yesterday, before I left for work, I bet my favorite Mizzou fan that if the Huskers won, she would have to purchase a 12" Car Magnet and display it on her cubicle cabinet until the big 12 championship game and vice versa. Up next, KU fans.

Tiger Tim is AWOL.... Put his image on a milk carton, maybe we can find him..

Its ok I found him......this is him right after the game.......poor guy

lrf1utS1qdk

:wtf:blink: they walk amoung us...... scary

This has to be the result of the federal government cutting back funding the mental health institutions...

Who honestly didn't see this coming? The most surprising thing is catmanzou came back and posted. I thought he was the second least likely to come back when Missouri lost behind Tiger Tim. If he's told the truth about ANYTHING during his time on the board, I hope he's miserable in Omaha.

i don't like him but i gotta give him props, dude can swallow his pride.