Spoon's punch on McNeil?

Anyone have a Pic, Video, Link?

Sorry, no but I do have a question. I've only officiated HS football and for only 17 years so I'm wondering if someone can explain to my why Spoon wasn't ejected? I mean I know it was only a flagrant punch and the rule book he can be ejected if his act is flagrant so I'm wondering what part of that kept him in the game?

Anyone have a Pic, Video, Link?

Sorry, no but I do have a question. I've only officiated HS football and for only 17 years so I'm wondering if someone can explain to my why Spoon wasn't ejected? I mean I know it was only a flagrant punch and the rule book he can be ejected if his act is flagrant so I'm wondering what part of that kept him in the game?

Because we are talking about the same officials that gave Mizzou td they didn't score, called a horse collar when Suh clearly had jersey, and called a bs illegal hands to the face on Suh.

K, I watched this over and over again on ESPN360. It happens at the 8:09 mark in the 2nd quarter. Looks to me like Helu went for a block on Weatherspoon at the end of the play. It happens just off-camera on the bottom left of the screen and there were no televised clips of the hit that I could see.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I was looking at a different area of the field.