Stewie Mandel

Given the rankings there is also a crappy possibility:

Texas wins out. Seems to be a decent possibility.

Missouri wins out except for Texas, with loses only to Nebraska and Texas. Has to beat Ok St, Colorado, Baylor, Iowa State, K State, and KU. Other than Ok St (hurting now) and Kansas, very doable.

Nebraska can realistically now lose 2 conference games and still go to the title game. (tough games vs Tech, Oklahoma, and Kansas). But goes on to lose Big 12 game vs Texas. Last minute loss drops us in the rankings.

Missouri (still decently high ranked from beating Ok St and winning last 5 games) leapfrogs us to play in a BCS game and we are left out.

Just letting my mind wander...

I can't see Missouri getting a nod into a BCS game. There has to be another team out there. Remember KU only had one loss the year they went to the BCS and it was a close one to Missouri. Suppose Oregon loses to USC in a close one but wins the rest. That's a likely pick. Possibility of OSU or PSU to go from big 10 due to fan following. I mean when Missouri lost in the Big 12 championship that year, it was such a close call btwn them and a one loss KU. Anything is possible but there's my thoughts.

I can't see Missouri getting a nod into a BCS game. There has to be another team out there. Remember KU only had one loss the year they went to the BCS and it was a close one to Missouri. Suppose Oregon loses to USC in a close one but wins the rest. That's a likely pick. Possibility of OSU or PSU to go from big 10 due to fan following. I mean when Missouri lost in the Big 12 championship that year, it was such a close call btwn them and a one loss KU. Anything is possible but there's my thoughts.

Yeah, Missouri won't even sniff a BCS game. That's a complete pipe dream. They're going to lose to Texas and Kansas, and possibly OK Light.