Rank the BIG XII Coaches.

Taking into account coaching capability, coaching talent, teaching methods, strategy, content of charechter, attitude toward players, attitude players have for coach. Ranking the Big 12 coaches...

12. Mike Leach

11. Dan Hawkins

10. Gary Pinkel

9. Bill Snyder

8. Mike Sherman

7. Art Briles

6. Paul Rhodes

5. Mike Gundy

4. Mark Mangino

3. Bob Stoops

2. Mack Brown

1. BO PELINI Yes I'm biased. VERY VERY biased.

Taking into account coaching capability, coaching talent, teaching methods, strategy, content of charechter, attitude toward players, attitude players have for coach. Ranking the Big 12 coaches...

12. Mike Leach

11. Dan Hawkins

10. Gary Pinkel

9. Bill Snyder

8. Mike Sherman

7. Art Briles

6. Paul Rhodes

5. Mike Gundy

4. Mark Mangino

3. Bob Stoops

2. Mack Brown

As of today, might change tomorrow! <_<

12. Dan Hawkins

11. Mike Sherman

10. Gary Pinkel

9. Bill Snyder

8. Mike Leach

7. Art Briles

6. Mike Gundy

5. Mark Mangino

4. Paul Rhodes

3. Bob Stoops

2. Bo Pelini

1. Mack Brown

Best team of all time according to who? Sooner fans? The fact that Kansas State beat them in itself takes away any merit to that statement. Shoulda, Coulda, woulda. If's and buts and candy and nuts. This is the same coach who's best season ever relied upon a near decapitation of a Nebraska quarterback to hang on for a win against a Nebraska team that back in those days was having a "down year." Only to blow the championship to Texas A&M with such fantastic coaching decisions as attempting a 70 yard field goal to close halftime.. (It fell 10 yards short.. )

He's got a lot to prove in my book. Losses to "The University of Louisiana" are bad even for a rebuilding team. Especially one in a BCS conference with a *Ahem* "Legendary Coach.".... and winning the Big XII six years ago is still six years ago.

He's got the conference season to make a showing. So far a blowout loss to Texas Tech is kind of an ugly start

When Snyder was hired at K-State for the first time in 1989, he took over a program that had lost 510 games and won only 299 games in 93 years of play. The program had been to only one bowl game (the 1982 Independence Bowl), won only one conference title (in 1934) and had enjoyed only two winning seasons in the prior 34 years. When Snyder was hired the program had gone winless in 27 consecutive games. What is his record? 136-68-1. Name we one other program out there that's lost 27 games in a row.

I wouldn't hold the loss to A&M against him keeping him from the NC game. If memory serves me correctly, a legendary coach in 1996 was held from the NC game due to losing to an unranked Texas team in the Big 12 Championship. Snyder's best team was his 2003 team. The only losses occurred when his star QB (El Roberson) was injured or in the bowl game when he didn't start because of some bogus sexual assault charge that was immediately dropped the day after the game.

Well aware that K state was one of the worst team in college football before Snyder.. Kansas and K State used to play to see who wasn't the worst team in America. Thats nice. Don't care..

1998 Snyder had Kansas State Ranked #2 before they lost to A&M and then Purdue in the Alamo Bowl.. Also, Don't care.

Bill Snyder is the winningest coach in Kansas State History.. Again.. I don't care.

It's a what have you done for me lately world in college football and what has Snyder done lately? Nothing.

So please Junior, Rank your Big XII coaches.. It's a show and tell thing.. Put Bill Snyder #1.. I personally think he's washed up.

I'm with junior.

1. Bill Snyder (sorry you can't convice me that many coaches could've done what he did back then when the doormats didn't have the advantages of scholarship limits.)

2. Bob Stoops. Guy took the talent there and coached it to a title in 2 years and has pretty much always (with the exception of a few years) been the favorite to win the big 12 since then.

3. Bo Pelini...consistent winner, defensive mastermind able to turn our defense around twice!

4. Mack Brown (hard to even put him here. 1 title and sooooo much bloody talent that always finds a way to play down to it's competition except for one year)

5 & 6. Mark Mangino & Gary Pinkel

7 & 8. Mike Leach, Mike Gundy....flashy offense but no consistency

9, 10 and 11. Toss up btwn Mike Sherman and Art Briles and Paul Rhodes (verdicts still out although they all are making strides)

12. Dan Hawkins....no consistency whatsoever...

12. Mike Leach

11. Dan Hawkins

10. Gary Pinkel

9. Bill Snyder

8. Mike Sherman

7. Art Briles

6. Paul Rhodes

5. Mike Gundy

4. Mark Mangino

3. Bob Stoops

2. Mack Brown

Please NOTE:

since the parameters do not include:

NUMBER OF GAMES WON RECENTLY!

or

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?

I didn't factor it in.

just another opinion:

Taking into account my opinion of their coaching capability, coaching talent, teaching methods, strategy, content of character, attitude toward players, attitude players have for their coach.

1. Bill Snyder

2. Mack Brown

3. Bob Stoops

4. Mark Mangino

5. Gary Pinkel

6. Mike Leach

7. BO PELINI

8. Mike Gundy

9. Art Briles

10.Dan Hawkins

11.Mike Sherman

12.Paul Rhodes