Whens Ducky gonna get some action??

He doesnt get action at fullback because he plays DEFENSIVE TACKLE and WE HAVE FULLBACKS. Ive said this before...if we are going to put Suh at fullback then we might as well put Turner and the rest of the D-Line back there. Would anyone like to see that? I don't think so.

What is the point of having a fullback on the team if you aren't going to use them? How do you think the current fullbacks feel when they work their a$$ off every day at practice and then ride the pine while some defensive player goes in for them.

Sorry but I didn't like it before and I don't like it now.

He doesnt get action at fullback because he plays DEFENSIVE TACKLE and WE HAVE FULLBACKS. Ive said this before...if we are going to put Suh at fullback then we might as well put Turner and the rest of the D-Line back there. Would anyone like to see that? I don't think so.

What is the point of having a fullback on the team if you aren't going to use them? How do you think the current fullbacks feel when they work their a$$ off every day at practice and then ride the pine while some defensive player goes in for them.

The only reason to put him in at fullback is his athleticism.

I don't care who works the hardest, or how they feel. Put the players on the field that give you the best chance to win. (not saying this is the case here)

I love Suh just as much as the next person, but I have never felt he was that great at FB. Seemed like he missed the block every time. He was good for one thing, catching a pass out of the backfield. But, you can only use that once really, because any time he would go in now, they would make sure someone is on him.

I'm sure I will get grilled for this opinion, oh well.

Because the team is best served by having the best talent on the field. If Suh is a more punishing lead blocker and you aren't worried about him getting injured by all means use him.

Football isn't about hurt feelings.

Because the team is best served by having the best talent on the field. If Suh is a more punishing lead blocker and you aren't worried about him getting injured by all means use him.

Exactly, plus it's effective.

With that being said how bad would Bo be criticized is Suh is injured not on a defensive possesion but while playing offense. Suh is more of a target this year than last year and need to be dominant every play on offense. I think that is the goal for the staff for Mr Suh.

With that being said how bad would Bo be criticized is Suh is injured not on a defensive possesion but while playing offense. Suh is more of a target this year than last year and need to be dominant every play on offense. I think that is the goal for the staff for Mr Suh.

Yeah, that's why I included the "if you aren't worried about him getting injured."

I miss it as well, very fun to watch and hell if we did it and it worked for him to get a TD it may help his Heisman chances :)

Of course it's 1st and goal on the 5 yd line and in comes Suh at the fullback position. There stacked in the power I, the give to Suh, he barrels his way in for the TOUCHDOWN. OH MY GOD as he runs across the goal line he stops and strikes a Heisman pose, Memorial Stadium never went so crazy. :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t Honey, wake up, darn, it was just a dream. :koolaid2: