Gameday @ Neb

typ3kal

I'll beat a dedhoarse with this one and say that it still might be plausible for this game for media reasons.

Little media starlet Sammy B vs Heisman dark horse Suh.. Not to mention the similar story line from last year regarding Stoops and Pelini growing up together. There is an Ohio State v Penn State game and Bama vs LSU game this same weekend to compete with.. However, if either Penn State or LSU nab losses before this weekend, (which I believe is likely for Penn State) and OU wins against Texas (which they could after seeing the CU outing) I believe we have a better chance for game day than I thought we would earlier this season.

FLAME ON. :espnsucks:

I think if OU beats UT and NU doesnt lose to Tech then it is very realistic because ESPN/ABC would love to cover its own game, however, they do have a hard on to go to Tuscaloosa, so if Bama is still undefeated and LSU has the one loss this is the sexiest matchup of the weekend. In fact I may have tickets for the Bama/LSU game, waiting to see for sure, if I go and Gameday is there, I will make a sign for all of you, "Bring back Callahan!!!".

What about us and KU? If Ku goes into that game undefeated and we don't have any other losses, it is going to be a huge match up. Could the Gameday guys come for that one? Go ahead and rip me apart. :box

Eww, who wants to have a game day in Lawrence.. that's like saying your surprise birthday party is at your grandmother's house.

What about us and KU? If Ku goes into that game undefeated and we don't have any other losses, it is going to be a huge match up. Could the Gameday guys come for that one? Go ahead and rip me apart. :box

Eww, who wants to have a game day in Lawrence.. that's like saying your surprise birthday party is at your grandmother's house.

Ha Ha good one - the KU stadium doesn't have any outlets to plug in the cameras!

:hellloooo

Ha Ha good one - the KU stadium doesn't have any outlets to plug in the cameras!

:laughpound

Ok, Ok, Maybe not the best idea. Was thinking just about the exposure it would bring, forgot that KU stadium hasn't had electicity installed yet.

I think it's gonna be hard to beat out LSU v Bama for Game day... OSU and Penn state i dont know.. If we keep winning and Suh playing amazing then we have that appeal also. I think it very easily could be the night game w/ herbstreit and musberger since the lsu bama will be CBS, but i doubt it's game day unless LSU and bama lose relevance between now and then.

I think if OU beats UT and NU doesnt lose to Tech then it is very realistic because ESPN/ABC would love to cover its own game, however, they do have a hard on to go to Tuscaloosa, so if Bama is still undefeated and LSU has the one loss this is the sexiest matchup of the weekend. In fact I may have tickets for the Bama/LSU game, waiting to see for sure, if I go and Gameday is there, I will make a sign for all of you, "Bring back Callahan!!!".

I won't lie to you, that sign would be hilarious.