You vote for Suh...

Stu

No doubt, I love Mr. Suh. No question about that.

But as far as someone who has pulled us through the tough times, the close times, and someone who has been so reliable, Mr. Henery, you sir, have my vote. Even during the VT loss, you are the one guy who kept Nebraska close. I don't think I need to say more about his triumphs the past year or two.

Henery, you skinny SOB, are the man.

:clap:box

So I was reading another thread and I found this link it is about iowa state being kicked out of the tail gating tourny but if suh got 27,000 votes in one day I'm almost afraid the will take away suhs votes or remove him from the ballet

isu dqued

I'm surprised they didn't do that with the Greatest Coach of All Time poll from a year or two back when nebraska and alabama fans were trying to out script each other with automatic voting programs.

I seriously doubt that was the case this time, although I'm sure people have done multiple votes, Suh for Heisman has been on every message board I've been on in the past couple days, as well as facebook, and I'd assume email. It'd be easy to rack up a 30,000 thousand votes in a day.

No doubt, I love Mr. Suh. No question about that.

But as far as someone who has pulled us through the tough times, the close times, and someone who has been so reliable, Mr. Henery, you sir, have my vote. Even during the VT loss, you are the one guy who kept Nebraska close. I don't think I need to say more about his triumphs the past year or two.

Henery, you skinny SOB, are the man.

:clap:box

True but Suh is more likely to win the Heisman than Henery, because he dominates. Henery dominates in another way but not like Suh. Henery can't make an impact like Suh. I would vote for Henery for the Groza in a heartbeat though! He's without a doubt the best kicker in college football.