Changing teams?

BIGREDIOWAN

So I know it's against every man law out there, but I will be changing teams from the St. Louis Rams to someone else if Rush buys them. I think he's an a-hole and I can't support anything he's involved in. I feel kinda guilty about doing it, but I feel I don't have a choice. He's a racist SOB and self-centered as hell, he thinks he's the god of the broadcast world doesn't he? So I guess I need some suggestions as to what team I should go with. I've never been a huge NFL watcher, but I'm watching the games more and more and getting more interested in the NFL.

This is not a decision to be taken lightly...........I myself have been going ape sh#t trying to root for the damn Raiders lately. Although I will never fully leave the silver and black, I am becoming a big fan of the Indianapolis Colts. They don't really possess the smash mouth D I like, but they are exceptionetly talented on both sides of the ball. And it goes without saying that Payton Manning is one of the greatest QBs of all time, and you can always count on them to bring an efficient and explosive offense to the table.

As long as you don't root for the Patriots and Tom Brady then all will be right with the world. Bill Belichick is freaking satan!

This is not a decision to be taken lightly...........I myself have been going ape sh#t trying to root for the damn Raiders lately. Although I will never fully leave the silver and black, I am becoming a big fan of the Indianapolis Colts. They don't really possess the smash mouth D I like, but they are exceptionetly talented on both sides of the ball. And it goes without saying that Payton Manning is one of the greatest QBs of all time, and you can always count on them to bring an efficient and explosive offense to the table.

As long as you don't root for the Patriots and Tom Brady then all will be right with the world. Bill Belichick is freaking satan!

I've been paying attention to the Colts for the past 5 years. I love watching the team and have alot of respect for the owner.

• 4 weeks later...

BRI... You and I both. When I moved to KC, I switched from the Rams to the Chiefs.... not that it is an improvement. But being in (and growing up in) the army, I never had a Home Team. Now that I'm out and live in KC, Im compelled to support them. This is my first year as a season ticket holder and Ive been to every game except one since I moved here in 06.

PS. You're going down huzkerbob!

He's a racist SOB

Are you watching MSNBC? I don't listen to Rush ... but I'd debate this point based on the evidence and win it if you like.

However, with this being a sports forum, I'll defer ... other then to state the very obvious ... liberals don't debate much on the basis of face when it comes to their desire to destroy someone who debates against there points rather well ... and with much humor ... leaving the other side to conclude "he and his view is the center of universe".

Conservatives just believe their principles have proved themselves over time.

SheepdogMark

He's a racist SOB

Are you watching MSNBC? I don't listen to Rush ... but I'd debate this point based on the evidence and win it if you like.

However, with this being a sports forum, I'll defer ... other then to state the very obvious ... liberals don't debate much on the basis of face when it comes to their desire to destroy someone who debates against there points rather well ... and with much humor ... leaving the other side to conclude "he and his view is the center of universe".

Conservatives just believe their principles have proved themselves over time.

SheepdogMark

Okay....................he's been quoted as saying racist things about the NFL players in general. :dunno

Luckily he got forced out of the group trying to buy the Rams. I was surprised to learn a couple years ago he is a Husker fan.

Well despite that, I said screw the Rams anyways. I don't care if someone doesn't like it, I don't have the same connection with the NFL as I do college.

The Rams will miss you. :sarcasm

I could care less if they miss me..............thanks for giving me your opinion on the matter.

Luckily he got forced out of the group trying to buy the Rams. I was surprised to learn a couple years ago he is a Husker fan.

Well despite that, I said screw the Rams anyways. I don't care if someone doesn't like it, I don't have the same connection with the NFL as I do college.

I could care less if they miss me..............thanks for giving me your opinion on the matter.

For you blowing things way the hell out of proporation.....You're welcome.

So I know it's against every man law out there, but I will be changing teams from the St. Louis Rams to someone else if Rush buys them. I think he's an a-hole and I can't support anything he's involved in. I feel kinda guilty about doing it, but I feel I don't have a choice. He's a racist SOB and self-centered as hell, he thinks he's the god of the broadcast world doesn't he? So I guess I need some suggestions as to what team I should go with. I've never been a huge NFL watcher, but I'm watching the games more and more and getting more interested in the NFL.

Instead of switching teams, just show up to games sporting an Obama HOPE sweatshirt. You could sit next to the 3:16 guy behind the goal posts. I’ll bet you’d get on TV!

For you blowing things way the hell out of proporation.....You're welcome.

:nanalama