Coverage Map for Texas Tech

<_<<_<<_<<_<

We get screwed every week out here in CA!! Of course they'll show the PAC-10 game on ABC, that's a given. But c'mon, what's up with the ESPN selection? Does anybody in this entire state really give a sh@t about any teams east of Nebraska. This f#cking sucks, looks like I have to purchase Gameplan or get wasted at the bar once again!!

<_<<_<<_<<_<

We get screwed every week out here in CA!! Of course they'll show the PAC-10 game on ABC, that's a given. But c'mon, what's up with the ESPN selection? Does anybody in this entire state really give a sh@t about any teams east of Nebraska. This f#cking sucks, looks like I have to purchase Gameplan or get wasted at the bar once again!!

Yeah, the west coast does get screwed every week it seems. I would go with the get wasted at the bar and watch the game there plan. :D

For some reason ABC in HD doesn't show up on my Time Warner cable guide for HD channels. Very frustrating.

Get you a cheap antenna and connect it to your TV and watch it OTA. Picture quality will look great. Do you have any idea about how far you are from your local ABC station's signal tower? If you are fairly close then you can use a cheap set of rabbit ears from Radio Shack.

I think I may call Time Warner because I get alot of other channels in HD but like the first 10 channels that I have in SD don't show up in HD. Like ABC, CBS, NBC etc.

I would imagine they have your locals in HD. I would be shocked if they didn't.

Could be a monetary dispute between the local affiliate and TW. Seem to recall the local ABC affiliate trying to pull that sh#t here.