Who will step up?

We have to have another running back emerge especially with the "rumor" i just heard that Helu's shoulder is more screwed up than Pelini is letting on and that he also has a broken finger. I do not know who is going to step up, but we definitely need someone to.

If we manage to get through this weekend without anymore injuries to skill players that would be great. I wonder if the following two weeks we let Helu get some rest, assuming he is more injured than Bo is leading on? Anyone of the backs should be capable of handling ISU and Baylor. I think it would be good time to let Helu heal up before OU strolls into town.

What else can go wrong? why is the team being punished so bad with injuries

Perhaps that Fred Phelps guy said it best when him and his Westboro Baptist members protested at the Nebraska-VA Tech game last year:

GOD HATES NEBRASKA :steam

(and every other person, place, and thing on this planet)

Perhaps that Fred Phelps guy said it best when him and his Westboro Baptist members protested at the Nebraska-VA Tech game last year:

GOD HATES NEBRASKA :steam

(and every other person, place, and thing on this planet)

Fred Phelps is a friggin' moron.

(nice Avatar btw :clap )

Thanks! :)

With Rex out for "Awhile," what do you fine husker fans see happening with our offense? Is there another up-and-comer you'd like to see taking the ball, and if so who? Or do you think Watson will leave Helu as one of the only rushers and play more to Paul/McNeil/Gilleylen?

What's the deal on Bo keeping injuries a secret? Why is that such a big deal to him? Why can't he be more open and honest about what's going on with the players? As fans don't we have any right at all to know what the hell is going on with the team instead of listening to stupid rumors every day? I wish Bo would get off of that act and be more honest about what the hell is going on. Doing otherwise is low class...

With Rex out for "Awhile," what do you fine husker fans see happening with our offense? Is there another up-and-comer you'd like to see taking the ball, and if so who? Or do you think Watson will leave Helu as one of the only rushers and play more to Paul/McNeil/Gilleylen?

What's the deal on Bo keeping injuries a secret? Why is that such a big deal to him? Why can't he be more open and honest about what's going on with the players? As fans don't we have any right at all to know what the hell is going on with the team instead of listening to stupid rumors every day? I wish Bo would get off of that act and be more honest about what the hell is going on. Doing otherwise is low class...

maybe so tech doesn't know which kind of back to prepare for? :dunno: I'm not too worried about it, I think he just doesn't wanna blow things out of proportion until he knows something for sure but what do i know...

maybe so tech doesn't know which kind of back to prepare for? :dunno: I'm not too worried about it, I think he just doesn't wanna blow things out of proportion until he knows something for sure but what do i know...

Texas Tech ranks 92nd in pass defense. If we don't have our top 5 running backs, I'm still not too worried, even if Zac is having a bad day :)

Texas Tech ranks 92nd in pass defense. If we don't have our top 5 running backs, I'm still not too worried, even if Zac is having a bad day :)

Ah, I have a feeling Zach is going to have a Sun-Belt-esque performance. But Rex and Roy have been solid out of the backfield this year, so....

Can Saturday get here any quicker!?!? :bang: :bang:

There's privacy laws in place that keep a lot of coaches from saying things. The coach just can't come out and spill the beans unless they have permission. Even if they could, why put a big hit me sign on Roy's shoulder if it is indeed giving him problems? Will knowing if someone is going to play on Saturday change if you're going to watch the game? Will knowing that Cody Green came down with the case of the s*%ts really tell you more about the program?

There's a line and the players do deserve some privacy and protection. That's all Bo is doing