Name one opponent...

I'd like to see us play the Ohio Bobcats!  :cheers

I can't believe I forgot about Frankie and his team. Hopefully in the very near future Pud can get this one done. All of those dorks that bought those "Got Frank" shirts could wear them to the game and cheer for Dear Ole Ohio U.

I would really enjoy that. Maybe the guy I know who bought one of those mega lame Ohio/NU flags could fly it. Then I could burn it. :)

just found this board! this seems like a decent place for 1st post.

Tenn would be nice, but if it is to be an SEC team I'd say Alabama. Maybe Georgia or Auburn?

ND, Penn State would be good of course but we've already been there and done that in recent years. According to HP the last time we played 'bama was in '77.

CSU would be interesting, i respect Lubick and have and know quite a few CSU fans (so unlike CU fans!). but I doubt that would turn into a home/home series, just as when we played in 1996.

Ohio? No thank you. can you imagine the tiring Solich vs BC wars that would come up between Husker fans on message boards before and after the game? no matter what the turnout, you'd have Solich haters and BC haters over-analyzing every last pointless detail and every play in the game as proof as to why their coach is/was better. :wacko:

not to mention we'd get the same criticism we get now for playing Maine.

Tenn would be nice, but if it is to be an SEC team I'd say Alabama. Maybe Georgia or Auburn?

ND, Penn State would be good of course but we've already been there and done that in recent years. According to HP the last time we played 'bama was in '77.

CSU would be interesting, i respect Lubick and have and know quite a few CSU fans (so unlike CU fans!). but I doubt that would turn into a home/home series, just as when we played in 1996.

Ohio? No thank you. can you imagine the tiring Solich vs BC wars that would come up between Husker fans on message boards before and after the game? no matter what the turnout, you'd have Solich haters and BC haters over-analyzing every last pointless detail and every play in the game as proof as to why their coach is/was better. :wacko:

Hey Huskersgj, glad you finally made it over here. Was wondering when you would join :thumbs

You'd be suprised just how many CSU fans are also Husker fans. The enemy of my enemy and all that jazz. I know I'm a fan of both, I'd love to see 'em play.

Thats ok, playing on smurf field against a team that we get no recognition for beating and berating for loosing (and they could beat us in Boise) is not my idea of a fun time.

It'd be that way for any mid-major type team that we play I guess. We got no recognition for beating Southern Miss, but a lot of flack for losing to them. I'd like to see us play Boise in a few years when our Blackshirts are back just to see if the could even score 14 on us.