WTF!

It was supposed to be on ESPN here, and it got shifted to ESPN2 because of the OU/UT game going long. I about hit the f'ing ceiling when they switched to the horse race. It's available on ESPN360 if you have it, or it's on the 6th ESPN Game plan channel if you have that.

I'm pissed because now I go from HD to grainy, over-compressed SD video.

ESPN is driving me nuts, they switch the feeds and never did it right. Game is suppose to be on ESPN here but they kept it on the ESPN2 feed which is the horse racing. THe web feed im watching is bad also....though it doesnt mask the horrible offensive play.

ESPN2 was the only one showing the game out here...We get behind by 2 Td's..Then they switch to some Horsie show/race?

They were kind enough to state something about the map of coverage forand that ABC would pick it up..I switch to it and UCLA is playing Cal? :boxosoap:steam:facepalm::ahhhhhhhh:espnsucks::bang

Well I guess at this point its not even worth watching.

I had to buy it on Directv channel 793! Blacked out in my area on the ESPN channels!!!

Yeah..

Saw it in my direct-tv channel lineup but when I click on it says "not available in your area"..WTF not?

Took me a couple tries but I finally got it on 360..chop...p....y.

Almost forgot to stop recording it on DVR <_<

It was supposed to be on the base ESPN channel here, but it was blacked out. I PAY for base ESPN! It was also supposed to be on ESPN Alternate, but they were showing Penn State (probably because Texas/OU was running long and Penn State was supposed to follow their game on ABC). So I buy the friggin game on PPV and 5 minutes later they switch it over to Nebraska on ESPN Alternate from the Penn State game. I can't friggin win. I sent them an email saying that I want a refund for the PPV game.