Ganz Leadership v. Wats Playcalling

the more and more i watch our offense sputter i think ganz's leadership was the reason why we had a good offense, rather that wats' play calling. we need c. green and offensive coordinator that is not afraid to establish our will on other teams. i hate this crap of lets just take what the def gives us. if you are good in a certain set and opposing defenses can't stop you, then do it. it should not matter if you are gaining yards how predictable your offense is.

the more and more i watch our offense sputter i think ganz's leadership was the reason why we had a good offense, rather that wats' play calling. we need c. green and offensive coordinator that is not afraid to establish our will on other teams. i hate this crap of lets just take what the def gives us. if you are good in a certain set and opposing defenses can't stop you, then do it. it should not matter if you are gaining yards how predictable your offense is.

I think last year's offensive success was much more due to Ganz than Watson. We have no identity on offense, no creativity and it usually takes a spark, either from the O or special teams to kick start us against tough teams. We're making TTech's defense look like world beaters, what the hell are we going to do against someone with a good defense?

the play calling picks right up where we left of in missouri.... the last drive was better.. idk if im just upset and taking my anger out on someone or what.. but to me i think shawn watson is doing a horrible play calling job.. and we need to start bringing the blits.. the front four is getting some pressure at times.. but if he sits there he will make a throw everytime.. bring the blitzzzz.. we need to go downfield with our passing plays not two and three yard throws.. we dont have the recievers to do that with.. brooks shown he can catch the F&%*ING ball..lets us him...

GO BIG RED!!! its not over..

the play calling picks right up where we left of in missouri.... the last drive was better.. idk if im just upset and taking my anger out on someone or what.. but to me i think shawn watson is doing a horrible play calling job.. and we need to start bringing the blits.. the front four is getting some pressure at times.. but if he sits there he will make a throw everytime.. bring the blitzzzz.. we need to go downfield with our passing plays not two and three yard throws.. we dont have the recievers to do that with.. brooks shown he can catch the F&%*ING ball..lets us him...

Hard to due when he only has about 2 1/2 seconds to throw the ball, JGanz would make plays with his feet and allow his receivers to get open, ZLee can't do anything with his feet

Hard to due when he only has about 2 1/2 seconds to throw the ball, JGanz would make plays with his feet and allow his receivers to get open, ZLee can't do anything with his feet

sometimes i look at the screen and see that we do have guys open underneath, but for some reason Lee holds onto the ball or throws it downfield toward the sideline. either way get c. green in there for a series, he can't do much worse.

other teams figure things out. If all you had to do was pressure the QB no one would have scored a point on us, we could just line up our 4 D lineman while the secondary took a nap or did homework.

THIS is the type of game that you can expect to have happen each year with an offense coordinator that embraces the flashy, pass-first, finesse offense. Sit back and enjoy the offensive "genius" of our OC Watson.

Maybe we can start doing a few hand-offs to Helu from the shotgun to establish the "power" running game. :sarcasm

Pelini should throw down his headset, walk up to the booth, and pitch Watson out the window. I'll bet that you'd hear a roar of support from the stadium like you've never heard in your life. We need to dictate the game (like we used to)--not have it dictated to us by a two-bit defense.

Go home to Colorado and practice your "offensive genius" there.

Wow, just a few weeks ago I was chided on here because I said we did not want Watson as our head coach because he sucked, I don't want to say I told you so.........

I only said "go home to Colorado" because I knew that if he did, we wouldn't have to worry about you beating us. :lol:

Seriously, you can say "I told you so" as much as you want. I'm listening to you!