The sky ain't falling guys

CornBall

OK, so we had a bad day at the office.

- A fluke play that the Tech receiver caught off a deflection to keep the first drive alive.

- A silly mental mistake by Niles Paul (yes, he did dig us a deep hole in the 1st half at MU)

- An-almost TD by Gilleyan that was right in his hands.

That's 21 points. The score was 31-10. Those plays were the diff.

Hey, it happens.

Now, I think everyone agrees now that Zac isn't going to work out, and for a plethora of reasons. OK, time for plan B. We can and WILL still win the north, and have a great shot at a BCS game.

Let's get Green in there for these next two easier teams and let him make his freshman mistakes NOW.

GO BIG RED.

Please. There is no talking out of the fact that our offense is in serious trouble. Our starting quarterback is incompetent, the line less than average, and the play calling is as erratic and boneheaded as Barney Cotton's when he was the OC and ISU. They can't sustain a drive or even manage to not go backwards in the redzone. Let's at least face reality.

The sky is falling and the ground is crumbling...

I'm going to get drunk, listen to country music while i search youtube for highlights of the 94-95 teams, kick my dog and ignore my kids...

There's no reason to live anymore... :ahhhhhhhh