Is there a chance?

Is there a chance that TT is just better then NU?

I know there is tons of talk that Watson sucks and Lee sucks and so on but, dont you think that TT deserves credit?

Also, most of us probably agree that for the most part BC was terrible, I know I do. I have also long felt that BCs recruiting was way way way overrated and maybe we are seeing that from time to time?

Isnt there a good chance that Lee is just an average QB? Isnt there a good chance that NUs WR's are just average? I mean, you cant usually develop average into greatness.

Maybe we are seeing the effects of BC's recruiting, especially on the offensive side of the ball and maybe we also saw that TT is a pretty good team. We talk about how NU "could have been" 5-0 before this game, well TT was not far away from having zero losses too.

I know there is tons of talk that Watson sucks and Lee sucks and so on but, dont you think that TT deserves credit?

Also, most of us probably agree that for the most part BC was terrible, I know I do. I have also long felt that BCs recruiting was way way way overrated and maybe we are seeing that from time to time?

Isnt there a good chance that Lee is just an average QB? Isnt there a good chance that NUs WR's are just average? I mean, you cant usually develop average into greatness.

Maybe we are seeing the effects of BC's recruiting, especially on the offensive side of the ball and maybe we also saw that TT is a pretty good team. We talk about how NU "could have been" 5-0 before this game, well TT was not far away from having zero losses too.

No

Yes, 31-10 better. What do you think??? YOU WATCHED THE GAME???

Right, Bo?

Lee isn't average...he sucks. Did he complete a pass over 10 yards today before yards after catch?

teachercd, you are clueless.

Nebraska is just not as good as most of the people think or wish they were. Same story...different characters.

Ummm, I just said the same thing you did dude. I said that NU is average and that TT is better and that NU is not that good and that they have average players.

Sooo I guess you are the cluless one since you agreed with me but still pretended like you didnt agree with me.

Yes, 31-10 better. What do you think??? YOU WATCHED THE GAME???

Right, Bo?

Lee isn't average...he sucks. Did he complete a pass over 10 yards today before yards after catch?

teachercd, you are clueless.

Nebraska is just not as good as most of the people think or wish they were. Same story...different characters.

No personal attacks. Take a moment and read the Board's Rules. He asked a series of questions, essentially. Respond to them.

I think it's pretty obvious that Zac isn't performing well at QB, and the line play is horrible, especially the left side. The WR play has been poor at best, and the TE's have had little impact in the passing game. Yet we are still 4-2 (3-3 at this point last year) and the defense looks much better than last year for the most part.

I think we're about at where most people thought we were at the beginning of the year at 4-2. There's some obvious signs of distress on offense, but at the same time the defense is playing pretty well. Bo and the coaches will have to do some evaluation of some things and we'll see what happens down the stretch.

I think it's pretty obvious that Zac isn't performing well at QB, and the line play is horrible, especially the left side. The WR play has been poor at best, and the TE's have had little impact in the passing game. Yet we are still 4-2 (3-3 at this point last year) and the defense looks much better than last year for the most part.

I think we're about at where most people thought we were at the beginning of the year at 4-2. There's some obvious signs of distress on offense, but at the same time the defense is playing pretty well. Bo and the coaches will have to do some evaluation of some things and we'll see what happens down the stretch.

So, in your opinion, should Lee be cast aside for his poor performance and throw our hope onto the "green" Green?

To call Lee average is an insult to mediocrity. He's not shown anything against a quality defense. With the way our defense has been playing, there's no excuse for the miserable showings on offense. And it starts with a QB who wont' run when the field opens up, can't throw accurately, and when he does hit a receiver, it's for loss or no gain. Even swing passes are an adventure with him.

I like Lee, I think he's a great young man and I wish he could handle this. But by the evidence presented I see nothing that builds any confidence that he will take NU anywhere the way he plays the game.

So, in your opinion, should Lee be cast aside for his poor performance and throw our hope onto the "green" Green?

I think it's because of his CONSISTENT poor performances. He's had two good throws in the 3 games that really count, Niles bailed him out on the 2nd TD vs MU last week, it was just tossed into double coverage and NP made a play.

The main reason Z. Lee looked good in in that 4th quarter was the D set him up in the Red Zone repeatedly. Only the long pass to NP would be something that he really did. that wasn't setup by someone else.

He's had 1 extended TD drive when it really counted in a game. The D set him up on the others in the MU game.

No

No

ohhhhh flood control kicked in. Thats cute.

This loss falls on the offense...and that includes bo. He did not have the foresight to pull lee in and put green in in a meaningfull possession.

What sh**ty playcalling. that was pitiful/

No

ohhhhh flood control kicked in. Thats cute.

This loss falls on the offense...and that includes bo. He did not have the foresight to pull lee in and put green in in a meaningfull possession.

What sh**ty playcalling. that was pitiful/

Playcalls mean nothing when the team doesn't execute. It wasn't the scheme, this is the same scheme that beat MU in the 4th quarter last week, same coaches that won 9 games last year, same OC that smacked us around when he was at CU. It's about execution, if you don't block, and don't catch the ball, you lose.