Pelini's Hand in the Offense

Pellin as a head coach needs to speak about the performance of his offense.

It is not ok to say simply we did not execute. We know Bo as you pointed out we saw the game and the last game as well. You called the game. So, how are you going to change everything? Change everything but you mean your 320 play Callahan NFL West Coast long huddle lateral throwing non rushing no fullback offense!

At his post game press conference he said Watson is a great coach. I do not think BO know didly about how to be a head coach. He is a great defensive coordinator. He has delegated the entire offense to Watson and Cotton. So do not ask him about it you saw it!

Could a wild angry man be effective during a time of crisis?

He can be a real jerk. He called out his defense said they did not execute. The guy is a real jerk to say that.

His defense played well it was his offense he refuses to talk about and seems to know nothing of that did not execute. His special teams suck as well! The refs had enogh of the Jerk and his screaming and spitting. Fans get used to the color of yellow. The refs plan to run the Jerk out of the Big 12.

He sticks up for Watson who has the worst offense we have ever seen. Meanwhile TO who is the gereatest offensive mind in football stands at the rear of the room. Not an opinion on the shotgun, or how he intends to focus on running the ball out of the West Coast offense. Expect no answers just we did not execute yhou saw it news conferences. This will get very old before long!

And remeber we now are Colorado!

I'm not speechless often, but I'm hoping this was supposed to be sarcastic, because this level of stupidity is simply baffling. Nothing in that ill conceived ranting even borders on truth.

Bo, simply is not head coach material he is a defensive coordinator. If Devaney and Osborne would have acted like this to the media at post game conferences, Memorial stadium would still be 50,00 seats. How many dumb question do you think they answered? And they mostly had to go to Lexington or hastings or Fremont because the media could not have cared less. Where does Bo think his checks come from Green Bay?

They built this by being good at holding the media and creating fan interest. THE JERK school of head coiaching is new to me! Scream at every offical refuse to answer questions call the Blackshirt tradition nothing and say that your defense who just played a hell of game did not do good job is just what one expect of a JERK! And to say Watson is a great coach that was not the question. You have two replies, one: we did not execute and two :our offensive coach is a genius!

Oh but,----We had a great game plan--- Watson is a offensive genius.

We just have lousy lazy kids who can not execute our 320 play West Coast shotgun offense.

Blame the player not the coaches and the game plan!

It must just be the rain! Sure it is the rain and then we just did not execute our brillant offensive game plan! Oh and the defense did not bail us out. They just did not execute!

Whose job is it to tell the players when we throw a lateral it is LIVE ball! Millard North knows a lateral is a live ball but Nebraska does not! And, PLEASE what game plan includes a bacward lateral pass? You saw it DIDN'T YOU? Coach WATSON IS JUST A GENIUS WE JUST DID NOT EXECUTE THE FUMBLE!!!!!!

Two games 200 yards in penalties and about 8 quarters of the worst offense I have ever ever seen at Nebraska!

I suppose this type of public relations with the media and attacking the players lack of execution inspires donors, advertisers and recuits? Not so much! Not parents of recuits either.

Get some plays your kids can execute! Quit blamin g the players on an NFL scheme with 20 checks and 320 play! Of course Cody Glen will not play.

How can he know the offense he needs what four years to master it like Joe Ganz?

Tell that to Mack Brown or Tom Osborne or Bobby Bowden!

It is not ok to say simply we did not execute. We know Bo as you pointed out we saw the game and the last game as well. You called the game. So, how are you going to change everything? Change everything but you mean your 320 play Callahan NFL West Coast long huddle lateral throwing non rushing no fullback offense!

At his post game press conference he said Watson is a great coach. I do not think BO know didly about how to be a head coach. He is a great defensive coordinator. He has delegated the entire offense to Watson and Cotton. So do not ask him about it you saw it!

He can be a real jerk. He called out his defense said they did not execute. The guy is a real jerk to say that.

His defense played well it was his offense he refuses to talk about and seems to know nothing of that did not execute. His special teams suck as well! The refs had enogh of the Jerk and his screaming and spitting. Fans get used to the color of yellow. The refs plan to run the Jerk out of the Big 12.

He sticks up for Watson who has the worst offense we have ever seen. Meanwhile TO who is the gereatest offensive mind in football stands at the rear of the room. Not an opinion on the shotgun, or how he intends to focus on running the ball out of the West Coast offense. Expect no answers just we did not execute yhou saw it news conferences. This will get very old before long!

I'm not speechless often, but I'm hoping this was supposed to be sarcastic, because this level of stupidity is simply baffling. Nothing in that ill conceived ranting even borders on truth.

Bo, simply is not head coach material he is a defensive coordinator. If Devaney and Osborne would have acted like this to the media at post game conferences, Memorial stadium would still be 50,00 seats. How many dumb question do you think they answered? And they mostly had to go to Lexington or hastings or Fremont because the media could not have cared less. Where does Bo think his checks come from Green Bay?

They built this by being good at holding the media and creating fan interest. THE JERK school of head coiaching is new to me! Scream at every offical refuse to answer questions call the Blackshirt tradition nothing and say that your defense who just played a hell of game did not do good job is just what one expect of a JERK! And to say Watson is a great coach that was not the question. You have two replies, one: we did not execute and two :our offensive coach is a genius!

We just have lousy lazy kids who can not execute our 320 play West Coast shotgun offense.

It must just be the rain! Sure it is the rain and then we just did not execute our brillant offensive game plan! Oh and the defense did not bail us out. They just did not execute!

Whose job is it to tell the players when we throw a lateral it is LIVE ball! Millard North knows a lateral is a live ball but Nebraska does not! And, PLEASE what game plan includes a bacward lateral pass? You saw it DIDN'T YOU? Coach WATSON IS JUST A GENIUS WE JUST DID NOT EXECUTE THE FUMBLE!!!!!!

Two games 200 yards in penalties and about 8 quarters of the worst offense I have ever ever seen at Nebraska!

Hem and haw and bellow all you like. Repeating nonsense results in more nonsense. To conclude that Bo Pelini is not head coaching material after he took a 5-7 2007 squad to a New Years day bowl game and revitalized one of the worst defenses in college football in two short seasons belays such a profound ignorance of coaching and simple logic that most mentally sound people would have a soul searching session when they came to grips with their own delusional interior life.

I'm sorry Nebraska ain't going to the national championship this year. And I'm sorry Bo Pelini isn't some freak coaching hybrid capable of calling both defense and offense. And I'm sorry that he's in his second year as head coach. And I'm sorry if his fierce competitiveness rubs you the wrong way. But you know what's great about America? You don't like it? Fine. Feel free to piss off. Go root for somebody else. But keep your crap ass attitude off this board for the sake of everyone else. Your tedious humdrum is a waste of our time.

You don't think Bo knows it's the coaching? You don't think he's steaming mad at himself and his coordinators? Nothing Bo said in his postgame conference was inaccurate. The blackshirts are a great tradition, but tradition doesn't force turnovers, it doesn't bat down passes or sack the quarterback. Media people hound him about the jerseys, and then after a tough loss they just don't quit, so Bo gives them the truth with a side of hot sauce. Deal with it. And as much as people want to complicate football because it is a complex sport, it still comes down to blocking and tackling. The teams that do those things make plays. The teams that make plays win. Period. So enough with the whine fest.

Hem and haw and bellow all you like. Repeating nonsense results in more nonsense. To conclude that Bo Pelini is not head coaching material after he took a 5-7 2007 squad to a New Years day bowl game and revitalized one of the worst defenses in college football in two short seasons belays such a profound ignorance of coaching and simple logic that most mentally sound people would have a soul searching session when they came to grips with their own delusional interior life.

I'm sorry Nebraska ain't going to the national championship this year. And I'm sorry Bo Pelini isn't some freak coaching hybrid capable of calling both defense and offense. And I'm sorry that he's in his second year as head coach. And I'm sorry if his fierce competitiveness rubs you the wrong way. But you know what's great about America? You don't like it? Fine. Feel free to piss off. Go root for somebody else. But keep your crap ass attitude off this board for the sake of everyone else. Your tedious humdrum is a waste of our time.

You don't think Bo knows it's the coaching? You don't think he's steaming mad at himself and his coordinators? Nothing Bo said in his postgame conference was inaccurate. The blackshirts are a great tradition, but tradition doesn't force turnovers, it doesn't bat down passes or sack the quarterback. Media people hound him about the jerseys, and then after a tough loss they just don't quit, so Bo gives them the truth with a side of hot sauce. Deal with it. And as much as people want to complicate football because it is a complex sport, it still comes down to blocking and tackling. The teams that do those things make plays. The teams that make plays win. Period. So enough with the whine fest.

:clap:yeah

Although I don't agree with everything twodocs says, I have no problem with the guys rant. We're all frustrated here. If that's the way he feels than he should express it. Certainly the meaning of this board isn't just to share thoughts that you think everyone will agree with. I love Bo's passion and I think that passion is going to be what brings the program back, but part of being a head coach is answering the tough and sometimes stupid questions. He does need to remember that he not only represents the university but also it's fans which are among the most humble and respectful fans in the country. Passion is one thing, but being a jerk is something entirely different and I fear eventually his act will wear thin especially if he isn't winning.

I suppose this type of public relations with the media and attacking the players lack of execution inspires donors, advertisers and recuits? Not so much! Not parents of recuits either.

Get some plays your kids can execute! Quit blamin g the players on an NFL scheme with 20 checks and 320 play! Of course Cody Glen will not play.

How can he know the offense he needs what four years to master it like Joe Ganz?

How old are you?

How old are you?

I don't think it's the age as much as the bleeding on the brain. Nothing emergency surgery won't take care of. :bang

How old are you?

I don't think it's the age as much as the bleeding on the brain. Nothing emergency surgery won't take care of. :bang