if green starts and does well we shouldnt get too excited...

If he starts and does well there will be plenty of grown men that have boners because of it. I'm sure some of them post here hourly.

What if he comes in and stinks up the place and we lose?

I don't think posting something like that was necessary to make your point

necessary or not, it's the truth.

No its not. I'm pretty sure (or at least hope) that every1 on this board is straight. Gay talk f^%$ing pisses me off

how was that "gay talk"?

nothing about that struck me as "gay talk".

i have absolutely nothing wrong with gay people and am friends with a couple gay people and i do not think that they would have taken offense to that.

boner does not equal gay!

I'll be there for my one game per year and I can't wait. If Green starts that would be awesome. He doesn't give me a boner or anything, but I do think he could be a very good quarterback. I started out the year completely behind Zac Lee. I thought he was the leader of the offense for this year but I've changed my tune.

Anyway, enjoy your first game B-Rent. I'm going with a buddy who has never been to Lincoln before. No matter what's the latest controversy or who's the crappiest coach on staff there is absolutely nothing like Husker game day.

There's no need to be talking about grown men with boners for college football players - thats just disgusting. I'm not trying to be a prick or anything

I'm pretty sure it's a figure of speech. I doubt he really thinks people will be having homosexual thoughts about Green.

If he starts and does well there will be plenty of grown men that have boners because of it. I'm sure some of them post here hourly.

Don't worry, I got your back. I'll start threads for Taylor Martinez or LaTravis Washington to start because Green is a bust. ;)

now would you please stop that gay talk, angryhuskers is afraid

and admin please remove that dacing corn looks effing gay :corndance

and while you are at it, I think the green one is got sexual thoughts while kicking look at the lustful tongue sticking out :nutz

and this on :cop: reminds me of the village people, that is a no go

Don't worry, I got your back. I'll start threads for Taylor Martinez or LaTravis Washington to start because Green is a bust. ;)

now would you please stop that gay talk, angryhuskers is afraid

and admin please remove that dacing corn looks effing gay :corndance

and while you are at it, I think the green one is got sexual thoughts while kicking look at the lustful tongue sticking out :nutz

and this on :cop: reminds me of the village people, that is a no go

:worship:rollin