if green starts and does well we shouldnt get too excited...

If Green starts (i think he should) and does good against ISU i dont think we should get too excited yet!

It will only be the ISU defense which is probably even worse than our offense and i know some of you will get pumped up only to be let down again if we dont do great against OU!

Basically, im sure the offense will look good against both ISU and Baylor but dont get too excited yet because you will just crash back down again like many of you did after TTECH if we lose to OU....

now im not saying that we wont beat the hell outta OU and win but they will be tough no matter how you slice it...

just a pre warning!

also who is gonna be there?????!!!!!!

it will be my first game in Lincoln and ill be sitting in section 18 row 78!

anyone gonna have a tailgate that might be open?????? ill be traveling from ames!!!

I'm going to be there too! And I agree, he should get the start and if he does well we shouldn't get too excited. Still though I think he can be a great quarterback by the time he is done here. He just looks so commanding in the pocket; when it breaks down he steps up and he either delivers a dart or has some open field to run. He'll make mistakes but I think he can be a monster of a qb. I guess we'll have to be patient.

(Not that all of this hasn't been said already, I just felt the need to say it again)

If Green starts (i think he should) and does good against ISU i dont think we should get too excited yet!

It will only be the ISU defense which is probably even worse than our offense and i know some of you will get pumped up only to be let down again if we dont do great against OU!

Basically, im sure the offense will look good against both ISU and Baylor but dont get too excited yet because you will just crash back down again like many of you did after TTECH if we lose to OU....

now im not saying that we wont beat the hell outta OU and win but they will be tough no matter how you slice it...

just a pre warning!

anyone gonna have a tailgate that might be open?????? ill be traveling from ames!!!

Enjoy the game B-rent! Yell for us, will ya? Let us know about your day! Go Big Red!!!

just a pre warning!

Enjoy the game B-rent! Yell for us, will ya? Let us know about your day! Go Big Red!!!

thanks so much for the tickets JoAnn! We will be sure to let you know how it goes! Hope everything is going good with you and your mom.....best wishes!

If he starts and does well there will be plenty of grown men that have boners because of it. I'm sure some of them post here hourly.

What if he comes in and stinks up the place and we lose?

I don't think posting something like that was necessary to make your point

necessary or not, it's the truth.

No its not. I'm pretty sure (or at least hope) that every1 on this board is straight. Gay talk f^%$ing pisses me off