What would you rather see:

Big XII title vs. competent offense  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

94,34 % - Fidel, Fidel, Fidel...

I am sure though, that some or even most of you didn't quite get the point of this poll. And I take the blame because I didn't explain it very well. The question should have been "are you willing to not win anything this year but have a vastly improved offense which would also highly increase the chances of winning in the years to come OR would you rather take the short term success with a bad offense but also not so good chances the next few years or basically "short term vs. long term". When I said "I meant only this year" I referred to losing only this year.

Whatever, I am going to take the votes as my prediction for the ISU game

50-3

NU-ISU :hellloooo

I think we get it. However, the best thing for the future is not losing more games this year. NOT IN ANY WAY. The best thing for the future is to go to a BCS bowl. Losing games always hurts the little picture and the big picture. Going to BCS bowl games helps both. It's just a very obvious one-sided poll, and anyone who votes differently is not taking the poll seriously.