What would you rather see:

Big XII title vs. competent offense  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's how I mean the question: Would you rather see the problems on offense getting fixed, play good football on both sides but eventually fail to make the Big XII title game or would you say I take the pain watching them offensively as long as they manage to win it all (Big XII title)?

I, for one, would rather see them come up short. Thinking long term, you need a good offense to consistently win titles. Though the thought of beating TX in the title game and go to a BCS bowl is kinda tempting

Edit:

well yeah I only meant this year though. It's not that I prefer losing, even when it looks good. Maybe I misphrased the question. But I would rather not win this year and have a good offense because that highly increases the chances to win next year or in the next years while with a mediocre offense or even worse than that you are probably not gonna win again.

Besides I don't mean that you have to lose every game. But lose to OU and KS, there is a good chance you don't make the CG. and one more point: I know it's rather unlikely to score 500 yds on offense, play good defense and still lose...

the reason I ask, most of you folks are, and rightly so, upset about the offensive performances so far (non Sun-Belt opponents). Now where you willing to live with it if we were going to win the title or would you rather see offensive progress and not make the title game, which eventually means you have to lose another game or two