Starter for tomorrow

The problem is watson. Lee has tools we've seen it. Why is he so afraid to screw up? Why doesn't he tuck the ball and run like game 1? Why are we calling two plays in the huddle and confusing our line by switching constantly? It's college ball. This isn't the pros where you have to play chess because the players are seasoned veterans that don't make near the amount of bone headed plays the kids do.

I simply want to see our qb come out and look like he's been properly trained to run the offense. I want less confusion. Show me watson that you've settled the kid down, made the adjustments that will let the kids just play and not think so much and are determined to have balance in your offense.

I hope Lee does well these next three weeks. If he does well the next two weeks and bad against Oklahoma, there are going to be a lot of people out there telling the program we told you so.

huh? what does this mean? :dunno

I just mean that if Lee has two good games against ISU and Baylor, and then he starts against OU and has another bad game, there are going to be a lot of fans out there that are going to be disgruntled, because we had all been talking about Lee not being able to get it done against good teams and the coaches were unwilling to make a change.

I'm not saying I'm on the Green bandwagon and that he gives us the best chance to win. All I'm saying is that all of us will be pretty pissed once again if that situation occurs.

Calling it a "game time decision" is probably more for keeping the Clones wondering than anything else. I have my druthers as a fan but am not involved as such as the coaches nor do I have their knowledge. I guess its a "wait and see". I would guess that if it is Lee starting that he will have a rather short opportunity that he needs to take advantage of. Once the coaches go with Green it will more than likely be permanent.