Starter for tomorrow

How many more chances are we going to give lee. Hes not a terrible QB but we need a leader out there. If he pussyfoots around like he did during the tech game were screwed. Green needs the nod, sorry i think its his time. This isnt one game were talking about, its 3 games i havent seen him do anything spectaclier (spelling). Even if he does great today, whos to say hes great against oklahoma, or kansas. I mean cummon if we get Green in there now and work out his bugs. He might just be a real help the next few years.

That is what i figured would happen

Coaches would stay loyal to Lee for the starting job, but if we go 2 or 3 drives not looking good i think Green takes over

Also i would bet that the coaches have a plan to get Green into the game in the first half at some point even if the offense is rolling.

If Lee continues to favor one side of the field and not go through his check downs, he is going to get pulled quickly. There were multiple times that McNeil was running open down the field and other times that receivers were getting open on the side of the field he wasn't even looking at.

At the same time, if Lee does well in Iowa State and does well against Baylor, Oklahoma will still be looming. And what has Lee done against better than average competition? Take a big sh*t on the field and do nothing good except for one quarter where he threw three touchdown passes. I mean come on, in 12 quarters against good BCS competition, he has thrown three touchdown passes. That is not good.

I hope Lee does well these next three weeks. If he does well the next two weeks and bad against Oklahoma, there are going to be a lot of people out there telling the program we told you so.

If Lee continues to favor one side of the field and not go through his check downs, he is going to get pulled quickly. There were multiple times that McNeil was running open down the field and other times that receivers were getting open on the side of the field he wasn't even looking at.

At the same time, if Lee does well in Iowa State and does well against Baylor, Oklahoma will still be looming. And what has Lee done against better than average competition? Take a big sh*t on the field and do nothing good except for one quarter where he threw three touchdown passes. I mean come on, in 24 quarters against good BCS competition, he has thrown three touchdown passes. That is not good.

I hope Lee does well these next three weeks. If he does well the next two weeks and bad against Oklahoma, there are going to be a lot of people out there telling the program we told you so.

12? TT, MU, VT....

Or are you saying all season?

At the same time, if Lee does well in Iowa State and does well against Baylor, Oklahoma will still be looming. And what has Lee done against better than average competition? Take a big sh*t on the field and do nothing good except for one quarter where he threw three touchdown passes. I mean come on, in 24 quarters against good BCS competition, he has thrown three touchdown passes. That is not good.

12? TT, MU, VT....

Or are you saying all season?

Thanks for catching that. I meant 12.