Love this gem from Bo.

Yeah if you consider all but one pass beyond five yards being off target and setting his receivers up to get their heads taken off as playing well. I love ya Bo, but you gotta admit when you're making the wrong decision. There is absolutely NO REASON Cody Green shouldn't have played in this game. Zac Lee isn't the only problem, but he is a big one. EVERY PASS THAT GOES PAST 5 YARDS IS OFF TARGET! I think everyone in Nebraska knows who that resembles. Sam Keller. I'm of the opinion that Niles Paul should be riding the bench, and Roy Helu shouldn't even be playing because he's obviously not well. It just irritates the hell out of me that Bo and Shawn just think "oh we should stay the course". If they're satisfied with scoring one touchdown a game, if that, then they don't have the desire and fire to succeed like I thought. Is it any coincidence that our two most pitiful units, Quarterbacks and Wide Receivers, are coached by Shawn Watson and Ted Gilmore, both ex-Colorado coaches, and both the only coaches left from Callahan's staff? Of course if the Wide Receivers actually had passes that were on target they'd be a little easier to catch. And the Zone Read that Watson calls is the most ridiculous thing. It's like he thinks Cody Green is actually playing, because it's obvious Zac Lee isn't going to keep it and get more than 2 yards. If Cody Green were playing, how much worse could it get. He may have turnovers, but we're already doing that, so there's no change. He can make plays with his feet, and knows how to step up in the pocket, and fire passes downfield. Zac Lee averaged 6.7 yards per attempt, which is pitiful considering he had a 72 yard pass. Take that out and he averaged 4.9 yards per attempt. 4.9!!!!!!!! When you constantly have to reach behind you to catch a ball, that's on the quarterback. Sure the receivers should catch a few of them, but it'd be nice if more than one was on target. I'm a more accurate passer and I haven't played quarterback since 4th grade recess!

LOL I bet Bo liked how Zac threw the last pass on 4th and 10 right to the ISU linebacker. Lee is NOT good at all and I have completely lost all faith in him as our QB. I know it's not all his fault but a good portion of it is. He sucks and has proven it time and time again, we NEED to get Green in there now.

Lee has had his chance. No his receivers didn't help him any, but he like the rest of the offense is too inconsistent. I haven't seen him improve any so I think it's time to work on Nebraska's future and put Cody Green in as starter. He might actually be a playmaker we sorely need on the offense.

So when Green comes in and his WRs drop balls or let passes bounce off their hands, is that going to be Green's fault?

Lee is NOT the problem. He may not be the solution, but he isn't why our offense sucked today.

Well played sir.

Although modify slightly- Lee is not the only problem.

And Green is going to throw alot more picks but we had 8 turnovers today so it is pretty much a wash.

His red shirt is burned, we already have 3 losses and he is the future.

Let him learn on the field.

Both Keller and Lee were supposed to be gunslingers, and neither of them had the cajones to throw it downfield. That smells like bad coaching from Watson to me.

It is bad coaching, i just don't like how some people have a stiffy for Green.

wasnt able to see the game on tv today (thank god) and i dont know who is the problem or what is the prolem but all i know is that we have serious concerns that need to be met on the offensive side of the abll and they need to figure them out quick

So when Green comes in and his WRs drop balls or let passes bounce off their hands, is that going to be Green's fault?

Lee is NOT the problem. He may not be the solution, but he isn't why our offense sucked today.

Did I say that? I'm not saying it's his fault for the drops, but he sure doesn't help his receivers by throwing it behind them most of the time. And if Watson is going to be calling the stupid zone reads, why not put in Green and add a running threat. From what we've seen, Green has better pocket presence, and better running ability. That in and of itself would be reason enough for me to have Green play. Lee is a big part of the problem. If you can't see that, I'm sorry, but don't try to say he isn't a problem, when it's clearly evident he has issues.

Lee has had his chance. No his receivers didn't help him any, but he like the rest of the offense is too inconsistent. I haven't seen him improve any so I think it's time to work on Nebraska's future and put Cody Green in as starter. He might actually be a playmaker we sorely need on the offense.

Lee signed his own fate when with a 1:30 left in game and with an outside chance to get within FG range he throws a horrible pass that gets picked off. With as horrible as our WRs are why even risk it just screen passes to get within range to our offensive MVP Henery.

I agree its not all Lee's fault its the whole offense. I just feel really horrible for the D. If I were them Id be itching to do some 1-1 scrimmages this week!!! Blackshirts are doing their job but how in the F does the offense only score 7 points against a ISU team that is playing a backup QB? Oh yeah no one can hold on to ball.

Oddly enough, he seems to be the consistent weak link in all 3 losses. His inability to hit wide open guys or even adequately lead passes on crossing patterns is staggering. His passes are consistently high as well.

If he is truly 6'2" 215lbs, then he is one of the weakest runners I have seen in ages. I also don't buy that he is one of our faster guys either.

I still actually think he probably suffers from the same malady that affected Rick Ankiel as I have no other explanation.

I think Bo already said this week that he doesn't care what fans think of him.

Which is ridiculous. The fans write his paycheck. I'm sure if fans stopped going to games and he got fired, he would care.

In no way am I condoning not going to games. I'm just saying that's a piss poor attitude to have.

I think Bo already said this week that he doesn't care what fans think of him.

Which is ridiculous. The fans write his paycheck. I'm sure if fans stopped going to games and he got fired, he would care.

In no way am I condoning not going to games. I'm just saying that's a piss poor attitude to have.

probably not cuz he would get hired somewhere else and we would be looking for another head coach.