Hey Bo!

Hey Bo,

Hang in there…rough day.

I said after the Texas Tech loss, the time for excuses will soon be up…and well, after today’s debacle that time has come sooner than I expected. So here is what you need to do:

1) Start Cody Green yesterday…wait, you didn’ t do that. Start him now for the rest of the season. If you do not do this, then I cannot help you anymore and you will regret this next season as well.

2) Put Watson, Cotton, and Gilmore on notice now…if they don’t show anything new with Green at QB, then let’s find something new for next year. You are the HEAD COACH and accountable for the entire team. We had one guy already who thought he didn’t need to be concerned about the other side of the ball. I know you will not make this same mistake.

3) The lateral pass needs to be ripped out of the playbook right now. If we cannot run it against ISU’s defense, then we will not be able to run it against any conference opponent.

4) Put a huge emphasis on recruiting OL and WR. Looks like we have some guys at OL coming up. WR is a disaster…any top WR recruit should be able to start immediately (hey, if you are competitive WR recruit you should be able to win a spot at WR now). The guys we have right now consistently have proven they are not cutting it. We need to get guys here that are playmakers and can catch the damn ball.

5) Find another RB immediately cuz Helu looks hurt. We are trying that with Robinson so keep it going and build depth. Get Burkhead back if we can. Run the ball because if you haven’t noticed our QB cannot throw accurately and our WR’s can’t catch. Run power football. Stop loading one side and running the other side into the teeth of the defense…this is just plain stupid. Are we not throwing much over 5 yards because of the current QB or our WR’s? Hard to tell as both have issues. And from the running game we can still throw 5 yarders to the TE or RB. Our playbook scares no one right now and is quite easy to defend.

6) Great work with the defense! Teach your defense to strip the damn ball and look at the ball when it is in the air…not after it is in the opposing WR’s hands.

7) Those that fumble the ball, sit them. Eight turnovers is INEXCUSABLE.

If you do these things, we will be in fairly good shape. Hope this helps and we can turn it around quickly. GBR.

chamrocck

Agreed. The biggest key is green in so you can run the ball and stop giving the wideouts a chance to drop everything that comes their way.

Sadly agree with this...I will take 3 or 4 yards with Green's feet then watching this dinky ball control passing attack. It is so far working wonders with the QB and WR personnel we have. :sarcasm

I just received this and thought it is 100% fitting.

Dear Mr. Pelini,

I am not a head coach in the NCAA, as you feel is important to point out.

However, I do know a couple things about leadership. And I can assure you that no normal human will be interested in being associated with a sisyphean effort. That includes recruits and those know-nothing fans who are still keeping the one last streak alive (for now).

Figure it out.

Talk about being 100% spot on!

Pelini should NOT be getting the pass that he is getting. He is NOT a DC any more he is the HEAD COACH, he is responsible for the WHOLE team not just the DEFENSE. Sure the defense is playing well and he deserves credit for that but blaming all the offensive coaches but not blaming Pelini is retarded. He should be the final say in everything not just the final say for half the team.