Watson Calling plays for Green vs Lee?? Whats the difference? How will things improve??

irieboy8

if watson is such a crappy play caller for the offense how will his calling plays for Green be an diffrent than those he called for Lee if the argument is that Watson fundamentally as an OC sucks beyond words....

dont know the answer myself and am wondering......

does watson just call some plays and we just expect Green to run around and make something happen?? the whole 'set him free mentality?'

just wondering from reading all the green/watson/lee comments....

i wonder if alabama is praising the lord that watson turned them down....

I trust Green's decisions in the pocket much more then Lee's.

Lee won't scramble. He just dances around. Too much of a pro attitude. Look at Joe Ganz. How often was he in the pocket longer then 3 seconds? I'll give you a hint, it starts with "Never".

Simple. The offense has an extra running threat in the backfield and can stop relying on it's stone handed recievers.

does this make us more one dimensional especialy since we dont know how accurate of a passer Green is... one guy cant do it all by himself and after a while the defense will catch on via tape etc....

Simple. The offense has an extra running threat in the backfield and can stop relying on it's stone handed recievers.

does this make us more one dimensional especialy since we dont know how accurate of a passer Green is... one guy cant do it all by himself and after a while the defense will catch on via tape etc....

i'm just bummed because this season i hoped would be (can still be!!!) our corner stone for our foundation of reaching back to consistent national success (with next year being the one on the field and in the recruiting front that pushes us over the top).. with all these questions i wonder... what happens next year... with green vs. lee i mean what to do....

i'm just bummed because this season i hoped would be (can still be!!!) our corner stone for our foundation of reaching back to consistent national success (with next year being the one on the field and in the recruiting front that pushes us over the top).. with all these questions i wonder... what happens next year... with green vs. lee i mean what to do....

I think we're all hoping Green "beats out" Lee. I for one am.

I think we're all hoping Green "beats out" Lee. I for one am.

if watson doesnt' know what to do with LEe how can we expect that Watson KNOWS WHAT TO DO WTIH GREEn... he just cant think that Green will miraculously turn every sh#t play into a magically scramble or pass??