Niles Paul

WCHusker

The second time Iowa State punted we had another player back to receive (forgot his name). I wonder why we didn't keep putting that guy back there, I think he got further than Paul did on any return haha. It's just like how McNeil has great catches and then they take him out right after.

With all his drops he is still our best WR. Holt & Curenski are even less dependable.

Then get Kinnie more playing time. Cooper and Bell maybe?

Cooper had a concussion, was on the sidelines, but not in pads. The thing that I think really pisses everyone off about NP is that he's obviously one of our more gifted receivers. Hell, he's the only one of them that even began to make a play today. It's very unfortunate that he fumbled, he would have pretty much been the hero otherwise. Niles has done a great job getting open in several games, he just isn't fundamentally sound. I'm not saying that it's not partially NP's fault, but the blame IMO goes squarely on Gilmore's coaching. Paul is a junior (thanks to a wasted freshman redshirt) and could really use a good year of WR coaching next year.

Paul, Niles 6 143 0 72

Kinnie, Brandon 3 27 0 13

Gilleylen, Curenski 3 18 0 9

Helu Jr., Roy 3 13 0 11

McNeill, Mike 2 22 0 17

Holt, Menelik 2 17 0 10

Mendoza, Marcus 1 8 0 8

Exactly, everyone bitching about NP is overreacting. Yes the fumble sucked, but it was the biggest play by far of the game. NP almost single handledly brought the offense back at MU, and he and Robinson were the only ones that did a damn thing all day. Yet NP is the one being called out? :angry::wtf:dunno:facepalm::rant

Wow! After the MU game Paul was being heralded as a great receiver, a game changer. Now, he is a real dog...

I think that all of you should march into Pelini's office and demand that Paul be benched. It is your right as a Nebraska fan. Don't forget to raise your voice and shake your finger in his face...then, you need to go to practice and show all of those little pantywaists how to block, tackle, catch and run.

Call me first. I would pay good money to watch.

Most of you obviously never played competitive sports or were part of a team...it's easy to criticize from your couch with a beer in your hand.