Niles Paul

WCHusker

Niles is not a good football player. Fast and strong? Okay, big whoop. He catches about as well as Meno and plays stupidly. It's the same thing across the offense. It isn't physical ability, it's stupidity and lack of discipline. It's go to stop. Let him return kicks but give us a receiver who can catch.

Screw that. He just runs sideline to sideline all the time. Give me a slow white guy that catches the ball and runs upfield. Can we have that Panico guy back? He was pretty good! :box

Pull his ass out now along with Lee!

Lee is the leader of the offense and the offense is doing shi* right now so I will gladly give him the door. I don't know about Paul though because he is a beast returning the ball. Plus when he does actually catch the ball he is explosive with it.

Yeah so explosive that he fumbles it as he is on his way to the end zone for no real reason. Every time we throw the ball I hold my breath because our receivers hands are so BAD. How many drops were there today? Anybody know?

I tried looking at the stat sheet, didn't find it. But my assesment would be any where from 10 - 15 dropped passes across the board.

It doesnt matter who is QB, so stop dissing on Zac Lee.

John Elway wouldn't look good with the recievers we have right now.

Please don't act like Lee has nothing to do with this! He is as much to blame as anyone else is. Not even counting the entire game, how did he look in the last two possessions and how many completions did he have? I'm not saying it's all his fault, but don't pretend like he's a great QB and everyone else is letting him down because the truth is he's a bad QB and he's just blending in with a bad offense.

Please don't act like Lee has nothing to do with this! He is as much to blame as anyone else is. Not even counting the entire game, how did he look in the last two possessions and how many completions did he have? I'm not saying it's all his fault, but don't pretend like he's a great QB and everyone else is letting him down because the truth is he's a bad QB and he's just blending in with a bad offense.

i guess my problem is that i don't believe Zac Lee is a bad QB. I think he is good QB who is still learning, and is fully capable of winning games. But as Bo put it, players didn't play well around him.

Here, edit this

ENJOY SITTING ON THE BENCH YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF DOG SH!T.

YOU COULDN"T CATCH A BALL IF IT HIT YOU IN THE FUKKING HANDS.....Oh wait, you DIDN"T catch a ball that hit you in the FUKKING HANDS.

a-hole

Wow you just read the mind of every husker fan in this country!!!!

i guess my problem is that i don't believe Zac Lee is a bad QB. I think he is good QB who is still learning, and is fully capable of winning games. But as Bo put it, players didn't play well around him.

:wtf:lame:rollin:rollin:rollin:dis

Paul's play, along with that of the entire offense, is down because of the disappointment surrounding their play, most of which stems from Lee. Everyone is trying to do too much by themselves because they know Lee cant seem to find the exit sign in his sphincter. He needs to go. Once that is remedied, I feel the offense will get better after that. The bad play radiates from the "leader" of the group. He's laying a massive log week after week and it's rubbing off on the rest of the bunch.

(_?_)