THE END

Boy I am glad you came....out of the closet! :clap

I was never in the closet. I just call things the way I see them. I've followed the Huskers for a lot longer than you might think. I'm not a husker hater. I just don't care about them now that they're worse than mediocre. Their decline started about Frank's 2nd year. I'm just saying huge changes need to happen before the Huskers are an ass kicking team again on BOTH sides of the ball. Osborne is a great guy but he doesn't understand the game and Pelini is not head coach material. An awesome defensive co-ordinator but not a head coach. Speaking of closets, nothing will change until the University cleans out the football closet from TOP TO BOTTOM.

Redgixxer is not worth wasting your time on hes a troll

I am NOT a troll. You just can't face reality. Huge changes need to happen for the Huskers to compete with ANYBODY any more. You don't need to be a stinking rocket scientist to figure that out.

I was never in the closet. I just call things the way I see them. I've followed the Huskers for a lot longer than you might think. I'm not a husker hater. I just don't care about them now that they're worse than mediocre. Their decline started about Frank's 2nd year. I'm just saying huge changes need to happen before the Huskers are an ass kicking team again on BOTH sides of the ball. Osborne is a great guy but he doesn't understand the game and Pelini is not head coach material. An awesome defensive co-ordinator but not a head coach. Speaking of closets, nothing will change until the University cleans out the football closet from TOP TO BOTTOM.

I am NOT a troll. You just can't face reality. Huge changes need to happen for the Huskers to compete with ANYBODY any more. You don't need to be a stinking rocket scientist to figure that out.

You are a complete disgrace to Nebraska football exactly what we don't need right now. Keep your idiotic bullsh*t to yourself. I really don't care if you don't watch another Husker game in your life, in fact do us all a favor and don't.

I think the best thing to do right now is just panic.

:sarcasm

:yeah

I am sitting here, laughing my butt off at some of you people. "Let's fire Watson" "Bench Green" "Cody is the Messiah" "Pelini will only ruin this program" "Osborne needs to go" - give me a break! I never saw so much panic. You people are acting like Nebraska has never been down before. I remember times in the 80's and 90's that we were down, but at least the fans had class, and stuck with the team.

Football is only a game. Get over it already!! If you can't deal with it, go down to the YMCA on Saturday afternoons and play bumper pool or something. But don't keep any kind of score or anything, we don't want to hurt your self esteem or anything.

:nutz

You are a complete disgrace to Nebraska football exactly what we don't need right now. Keep your idiotic bullsh*t to yourself. I really don't care if you don't watch another Husker game in your life, in fact do us all a favor and don't.

Sorry for the attitude but someone had to say it like it is.

Uhm, yes you are. You posted the same drivel last week, and proclaimed that you were THROUGH WITH THE HUSKERS and you weren't going to watch any more games and etc etc etc, and yet here you are this week posting more of your inane nonsense.

For you to suggest that Osbourne doesn't understand the game alone proves that you are a worthless troll.

You just might be the biggest dramaqueen the forums have ever seen.

Uhm, yes you are. You posted the same drivel last week, and proclaimed that you were THROUGH WITH THE HUSKERS and you weren't going to watch any more games and etc etc etc, and yet here you are this week posting more of your inane nonsense.

For you to suggest that Osbourne doesn't understand the game alone proves that you are a worthless troll.

:yeah

Who said I watched the game...?

Dude, go find the Alabama or Florida board or whatever team you cheer for now.

When Nebraska starts winning again, and you want to jump back on the bandwagon, you might want to get a new handle. I will never, ever, respect anything you have to say.

You are now a troll, since you are not a Nebraska fan anymore and just come on to say ridiculous negative things.

That's the last I have to say to you.