Tunnel Walk entrance

c-flush

i dont know, but i kinda liked it. realy sent a message. too bad it wasnt relayed to the game.

I don't know what message they were going for, but the one I got was, "We're all a bunch of f*uckups who can't pull our heads out of our asses and play better football than a decent high school team. But we love each other!"

Much better than jumping around like a bunch of 10 year olds on Red Bull. It's what we did back in the good ol' days. Gives a more distinguished feel and look to it. I like it. But whatev.

Yeah, seamed to work didn't it?

If it takes a certain type of tunnel walk entrance for us to play well, then we should never field a football team again.

No of course it didn't "work" or whatever.

Yeah, based on its use by other teams around the nation, I must be the only one who doesn't like it.

We actually did this back in the 80s and 90s (for sure) so I wouldn't say we're copying anyone.

Many teams do the arm-in-arm walk out onto the field. I've been glad that we maintained the jumping-up-and-down, psyched up, running out entrance. But today that changed.

Why? Was it a statement to Husker Nation? Will they do it again at Waco?

Like the tunnel walk makes any difference. I wouldn't give a damn if they came out skipping as long as the won the game. Just like all the Blackshirt BS, the video board, the sky boxes, the added on seats, the Husker club or whatever it is, the screen outside, the billions of items of Husker gear they sell. The emphasis on the sellout streak. This bullcrap is what makes fans feel good? This is the bullcrap that matters? How about having a team that can play a game of football? How about a team that can take it to anybody in the country and compete? How about building a program like that ? To hell with the rest of it...