We'll beat Baylor next week because.....

Would you mind referencing the "fluke" plays on Saturday that would have effected the outcome of the game?

By fluke, I'm referring to a near-miracle. It's football, players fumble, throw picks, and screw up. Football is the most complex game on planet earth. 11 men have to do their job to succeed.

Other than Niles Paul's fumble as the ball hit his hip after tip-toeing the sideline, what play was "fluky?"

This is pretty easy to reply to, but since I don't feel like talking to a troll today, I'll refer you to the video montage of the turnovers that somebody posted on the board this afternoon.

I'm not ready to jump on the we will lose every game Bandwagon. Take out the turnovers and we showed a ton of improvement. Turnovers should be easy to fix, O line looked better, running game looked better,and even Lee looked better.

Lee looked better?

Other than throwing the bubble screen parallel to the line of scrimmage, he was very erratic at best throwing the ball down the field. The fact is that Lee threw three picks including the game-clincher. The pass to McNeil was 3-4 feet behind him and Iowa State was fortunate enough to pick it off.

Combine his inaccuracy with the fact he can't run the zone read, his days are numbered as Nebraska's starting Quarterback if things don't improve for him quickly.

Turnovers are part of the game. Hindsight is always 20/20.

The o-line sure looked better...especially Keith Williams berrating Robinson after his fumble trying to fight for extra yards. Way to be a teammate.

Would you mind referencing the "fluke" plays on Saturday that would have effected the outcome of the game?

By fluke, I'm referring to a near-miracle. It's football, players fumble, throw picks, and screw up. Football is the most complex game on planet earth. 11 men have to do their job to succeed.

Other than Niles Paul's fumble as the ball hit his hip after tip-toeing the sideline, what play was "fluky?"

This is pretty easy to reply to, but since I don't feel like talking to a troll today, I'll refer you to the video montage of the turnovers that somebody posted on the board this afternoon.

Are you implying that all of the turnovers were "flukes" and that ISU had nothing to do with them?

Please explain your generalizations.

Are you implying that all of the turnovers were "flukes" and that ISU had nothing to do with them?

Take a look at the video and decide for yourself. I think you could make a solid argument that ISU "caused" only 3 of those turnovers at the most. At least 3 of them were bizarre, to put it mildly. The rest were just idiotic plays by a bunch of inexperienced players.

If those specific plays don't support my argument well enough, then let me also add that I think the whole confluence of f#*k-ups by NU on Saturday defines "fluke" pretty well. Given Nebraska's body of work this season, I think anybody would objectively say that the ball control problems exhibited on the field on Saturday were an anomaly. Roy Helu hadn't even put the ball on the turf all year, to my knowledge. Suddenly he's Jamaal Charles in a Chiefs uniform. I'm not saying NU is an excellent offensive team by any means, but no matter how unimpressed you are with Nebraska, I think you have to admit there was some Twilight Zone sh#t occurring. Nebraska has had executional problems, but just handing the ball over to the other team typically hasn't been a weakness.

There. I'm done feeding the trolls.

Take a look at the video and decide for yourself. I think you could make a solid argument that ISU "caused" only 3 of those turnovers at the most. At least 3 of them were bizarre, to put it mildly. The rest were just idiotic plays by a bunch of inexperienced players.

If those specific plays don't support my argument well enough, then let me also add that I think the whole confluence of f#*k-ups by NU on Saturday defines "fluke" pretty well. Given Nebraska's body of work this season, I think anybody would objectively say that the ball control problems exhibited on the field on Saturday were an anomaly. Roy Helu hadn't even put the ball on the turf all year, to my knowledge. Suddenly he's Jamaal Charles in a Chiefs uniform. I'm not saying NU is an excellent offensive team by any means, but no matter how unimpressed you are with Nebraska, I think you have to admit there was some Twilight Zone sh#t occurring.

There. I'm done feeding the trolls.

Could you be any more general?

When I say specific, tell me...Helu's fumble was fluke because...

Lee's interception was fluke because...

Could you be any more general?

When I say specific, tell me...Helu's fumble was fluke because...

Lee's interception was fluke because...

Again, please refer to the video. The first tipped interception speaks for itself. Only one of Helu's fumbles occurred after the ball was touched by an ISU defender, from what I remember. Gilleylen let one pass go through both hands, and the ball hit an ISU defender right in the bread basket, in stride. And you already conceded Niles Paul's fumble.

The argument that ISU outplayed Nebraska in any facet of the game other than not making devastating mistakes is absurd. That would be obvious to anybody who:

a. Watched the game, and

b. Didn't have a slanderous agenda to begin with.

I can't believe I just explained this to you.