We'll beat Baylor next week because.....

We win 3-0 in overtime. Our offense goes backward five yards in overtime, but it's still close enough for Henery to drill a 47-yarder. Then Suh blocks their attempt to tie it.

Good prediction. I'll take it one further and predict a record 7 missed field goals by Baylor. Both teams will combine for 16 turnovers. Baylor will also have a record of 8 consecutive false starts pinning us back on our own 1/2 yard line. Suh gets the safety and Huskers win a nail-biter with a score of 5-0.

...their Qb is the only one worse then ours in any BCS conference.

:clap too bad its true.

This statement is a JOKE. If we put in Green, our QB will be more talented, but more inept at running the team at the moment, making him worse.

Hey guys guess what?

ZAC LEE OUTPLAYED TODD REESING THIS WEEKEND.

I don't get your logic.. maybe i'm missing something... green is more talented but still worse then lee which means we still have the worst Qb? is that what your saying??

and really... Lee out played Reesing?? They both had 3 ints but Reesing atleast had a touchdown.. (a rushing one).. I don't think I need to even discuss the type of TD droubt Lee currently finds himself in

It's in Waco. The coaches and players probably can't wait to get out of this town for a couple days. I think there's more pressure here than there will be down there. Whatever problems we have on offense aren't so much technical as they are psychological. We have some players that need to get over humps. Hopefully this game will get them back on track. All is not lost. GBR.

Some truth to this. Remember '07, when we went down and gave Texas their all? We had no business doing that, but we did.

Sometimes Husker fans are just venomous. And it's freaking ridiculous. Accept that we're gonna have some struggles, deal with it, or don't and...watch something else. Hanging players out to dry, going overboard and all the "we're dooomed" cries are getting old.

Bo knows what he's doing: stay the course. College ball especially is a game that depends heavily on momentum swings, attitudes, etc. We're in a funk right now, and all this venom isn't helping the team get out of it.

This statement is a JOKE. If we put in Green, our QB will be more talented, but more inept at running the team at the moment, making him worse.

Hey guys guess what?

Todd Reesing is 10x the Quarterback that Zac Lee is.

Hey guys guess what?

OMG...where did you come from..and wherever it is...go back...you have nothing to add to this board.

You're not dealing with idiots that will believe you are a Husker fan.

Hey guys guess what?

OMG...where did you come from..and wherever it is...go back...you have nothing to add to this board.

You're not dealing with idiots that will believe you are a Husker fan.

What's OMG?