We'll beat Baylor next week because.....

...their Qb is the only one worse then ours in any BCS conference.

:clap too bad its true.

This statement is a JOKE. If we put in Green, our QB will be more talented, but more inept at running the team at the moment, making him worse.

Hey guys guess what?

ZAC LEE OUTPLAYED TODD REESING THIS WEEKEND.

Different fields, different teams. Reesing had a bad game against one of the best D's in the country. Zac Lee would have thrown at least 5 picks against OU if we played them last weekend.

I agree that a trip away from Nebraska will probably help the team. There's not a whole lot of positive feelings about the football team hovering around campus right now.

On a side note, odds are we will lose to Oklahoma, which will give us a losing conference record at Memorial Stadium for the year. When was the last time that happened? Ouch.

A: 1968

9/14/68 - Utah - W 13-10

9/21/68 - Wyoming - W 31-0

10/12/68 - Kansas - L 13-23

10/19/68 - Missouri - L 14-16

11/9/68 - Kansas State - L 0-12

It's in Waco. The coaches and players probably can't wait to get out of this town for a couple days. I think there's more pressure here than there will be down there. Whatever problems we have on offense aren't so much technical as they are psychological. We have some players that need to get over humps. Hopefully this game will get them back on track. All is not lost. GBR.

Anytime the Huskers will be on the tube I'll be right there watching and rooting win or lose. Cant wait for Saturday to get here. We'll be okay.

Go Huskers

It's in Waco. The coaches and players probably can't wait to get out of this town for a couple days. I think there's more pressure here than there will be down there. Whatever problems we have on offense aren't so much technical as they are psychological. We have some players that need to get over humps. Hopefully this game will get them back on track. All is not lost. GBR.

uh...with our O, I'm not expecting us to win another game this year. It's sickening and I can't believe our team is this imbalanced. Even more sicking than our 4 or 5 win season is CU is going to destroy us in Boulder on national tv.

It's a very very tough time to be husker fan IMO, especially when you live in Des Moines. :hmmph

I hope on everything I know that something, ANYTHING, gets changed on our offense. They have to do something....

uh...with our O, I'm not expecting us to win another game this year. It's sickening and I can't believe our team is this imbalanced. Even more sicking than our 4 or 5 win season is CU is going to destroy us in Boulder on national tv.

It's a very very tough time to be husker fan IMO, especially when you live in Des Moines. :hmmph

I hope on everything I know that something, ANYTHING, gets changed on our offense. They have to do something....

I feel your pain, living in West Des Moines my self. Yet i will still wear my husker shirt to work today.

I feel your pain, living in West Des Moines my self. Yet i will still wear my husker shirt to work today.

I wore my husker stuff all day Sunday in Des Moines and Ankeny... Just seemed so weird....I hardly saw anyone wearing their ISU gear. Saw more hawkeye stuff than ISU. You'd think after a win like that for the clones they'd be rioting or at least celebrating. odd

Nebraska will beat Baylor next week because lightning doesn't strike twice.

I still can't believe what happened on Saturday. If you take away 1 fluke play, NU wins. If you take away 2 fluke plays, NU wins easily. If you take away 3 fluke plays, NU wins in a snore-fest. If you take away 4 fluke plays, NU wins in an outright blowout.

Nebraska's offense is far from fearsome, don't get me wrong. I'm not expecting great things for the rest of the year by any means, but what happened on Saturday was a once-in a half-century kind of ordeal. Credit Iowa State for doing what it took to let Nebraska beat itself. They are a very well-coached football team. But Nebraska straight-up spotted them 28 points, and still only lost by 2.

Nebraska will probably beat Baylor. Nebraska might beat itself again. But Baylor won't beat Nebraska.

Nebraska will beat Baylor next week because lightning doesn't strike twice.

I still can't believe what happened on Saturday. If you take away 1 fluke play, NU wins. If you take away 2 fluke plays, NU wins easily. If you take away 3 fluke plays, NU wins in a snore-fest. If you take away 4 fluke plays, NU wins in an outright blowout.

Nebraska's offense is far from fearsome, don't get me wrong. I'm not expecting great things for the rest of the year by any means, but what happened on Saturday was a once-in a half-century kind of ordeal. Credit Iowa State for doing what it took to let Nebraska beat itself. They are a very well-coached football team. But Nebraska straight-up spotted them 28 points, and still only lost by 2.

Nebraska will probably beat Baylor. Nebraska might beat itself again. But Baylor won't beat Nebraska.

Would you mind referencing the "fluke" plays on Saturday that would have effected the outcome of the game?

By fluke, I'm referring to a near-miracle. It's football, players fumble, throw picks, and screw up. Football is the most complex game on planet earth. 11 men have to do their job to succeed.

Other than Niles Paul's fumble as the ball hit his hip after tip-toeing the sideline, what play was "fluky?"

...their Qb is the only one worse then ours in any BCS conference.

:clap too bad its true.

This statement is a JOKE. If we put in Green, our QB will be more talented, but more inept at running the team at the moment, making him worse.

Hey guys guess what?

ZAC LEE OUTPLAYED TODD REESING THIS WEEKEND.

Reesing was also up against OU's D....