Bowl Projection..

typ3kal

troll-web.jpg

I'm conducting an experiment to see if our Mods are awake. Apparently they're asleep at the wheel, since at least one of them is posting right now but does nothing about an obvious troll.

Seriously, if I were the kind of person who trolled message boards, I'd love it here. This has to be the single most tolerant place of trolls out there.

:facepalm:

My original reply to this topic was...

"Good to see ESPN being realistic.

Arkansas would win by 30+ vs. Nebraska."

That's not trolling. It's giving an opinion. I checked the links and read the thread title post and responded. No harm, no foul. Merely because my response wasn't "Nebraska will win out and be in the Fiesta Bowl" or "ESPN sucks" doesn't mean I was out of line or out of reality.

Lets all stay on topic.

My original reply to this topic was...

"Good to see ESPN being realistic.

Arkansas would win by 30+ vs. Nebraska."

That's not trolling. It's giving an opinion. I checked the links and read the thread title post and responded. No harm, no foul. Merely because my response wasn't "Nebraska will win out and be in the Fiesta Bowl" or "ESPN sucks" doesn't mean I was out of line or out of reality.

Lets all stay on topic.

and what else did you say? Our FACT that we stated was that the horrible nebraska defense as you would imply only gave up 24 pts to tech. You looked dumb and retaliated.

On a side note. Arkansas wouldnt hang 30 on Nebraska.