Huskers-Sooners on TV, but kick time not set until Sunday

Nebraska-Oklahoma stands a strong chance to be on ABC, but could also end up on the Versus network.

ABC will televise Big 12 games at 2:30 and 7 p.m. on Nov. 7. The NU-OU game is one of three contests in consideration for those two windows. The other games being considered are Oklahoma State at Iowa State and Kansas at Kansas State.

Versus will select the game not chosen by ABC for telecast at 11:30 a.m. The selections will be announced on either Saturday night or Sunday.

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extr...ot_settled.html

We're definitely on ABC.

It's not so much as the rankings in the North as who it is playing and their fan base.

Oklahoma and Nebraska both have huge regional and national appeal- no other teams playing have as much national appeal spare Oklahoma State and Kansas. However, since those two teams aren't playing each other, I feel the best media match up to nab is OU v NE.

I see OSU v ISU being picked up for the night game, OU v NE 2:30, and Kansas v Kansas State being on versus. Who outside of Kansas follows either of those 2 football programs :sarcasm

Great we get humilated on tv again.

Maybe the game will kick off at 5 AM. That way only OU and NU fans will wake up that early to witness the thrashing.

Highly unlikely, They don't show football games at 5 am. The normal slot times for televised college football games are 11, 11:30, 1:00, 2:30, 6:00 and 7, sometimes an 8:15 game will slip in there as well.

Maybe the game will kick off at 5 AM. That way only OU and NU fans will wake up that early to witness the thrashing.

Highly unlikely, They don't show football games at 5 am. The normal slot times for televised college football games are 11, 11:30, 1:00, 2:30, 6:00 and 7, sometimes an 8:15 game will slip in there as well.

Is this post for real?

Is this post for real?

No, it's not. You guys are quick though......

But my bad, I guess I should've added the :sarcasm for the slow ones around here.