Pelini & Watson split on QB???

The head coach and the Offensive coordinator are split on the decision on whom to start... ummmm.. Seems like a simple answer to me.. Head coach decision trumps ANY decision of the OC. At least it should. Bo can pull rank on Wats any day of the week if he so desires and should in my opinion.

The head coach and the Offensive coordinator are split on the decision on whom to start... ummmm.. Seems like a simple answer to me.. Head coach decision trumps ANY decision of the OC. At least it should. Bo can pull rank on Wats any day of the week if he so desires and should in my opinion.

:yeah Unless Bo's guy is Lee.

Anyone who is an insider able to sum up what the article says?

Really not much. To sum it up it just said that Watson thinks the battle is closer and Green is gaining on Lee everyday while Bo says that Lee is the starter and Green isn't ready.

Than why burn his redshirt? Washington could have come in for mop up duty against the sunbelt teams and you can always burn it in an emergency. WTF?

Than why burn his redshirt? Washington could have come in for mop up duty against the sunbelt teams and you can always burn it in an emergency. WTF?

Simple pragmatism. Green is, without question, the #2 guy. Apparently it's not even close between him and Washington. If Lee goes down, Green goes in. That means you MUST have some snaps under his belt, or the season is wasted. This decision was made during the Sun Belt phase of our season, and it was the correct decision.

Regarding the "Insider" article - their source is this article by Sipple.

Thank goodness I'm an "Insider." :rolleyes: It comes with one of the football leagues I'm in, or I wouldn't bother. You get better info by trolling google news.

:yeah Unless Bo's guy is Lee.

I never thought about that. Who knows maybe Watson was leaning towards Green but Pelini gave Lee the nod.

You mean to tell me that it was Bo behind the Lee playing over Green and not Watson. Interesting. <_< Does this change anyones views of Watson or Bo? :dunno

Why would someone wondering out loud about something change our opinions of Bo and/or Watson?

If Watson is pulling for Green than I'm behind him. It's really pissing me off more and more that Bo keeps insisting that Green's not ready. New flash Bo: Neither is Lee!

You mean to tell me that it was Bo behind the Lee playing over Green and not Watson. Interesting. <_< Does this change anyones views of Watson or Bo? :dunno

Why would someone wondering out loud about something change our opinions of Bo and/or Watson?

If Watson is pulling for Green than I'm behind him. It's really pissing me off more and more that Bo keeps insisting that Green's not ready. New flash Bo: Neither is Lee!

Well put.

That is what I was thinking as well. :yeah