live interviews on now

crispy

I don't know what it is but every time I hear Pelini talk all my troubles go away. He is like Santa an ultimate good. lol

haha i lol'd...now im gonna wanna watch the game this weekend, but time warner cable dont have verus. or at least i havent seen it channel surfing.

At this point there should be no "square peg". There shouldn't even be the potential to have a square peg. Watson was around for almost every single one of the offensive guys recruitment. He should know exactly what he has, where to put players to succeed, what personnel belongs in what packages. Yes we have new offensive coaches but its his offense. Yes we had three huge contributors move on, you think texas won't know where to put their guys when Mccoy leaves? You think Florida will try to run powers with Brantley? Hell OU won the big 12 with a converted WR. When I see us running a jailbreak screen to a slow, not quick, 6'4 220 lbs Menelik Holt it just baffles me to the core. Why not run that to Bell, Mendoza, Gilleylan, hell even Reed would have been a better option. After watching the game again I'm even more baffled now than during the game with play selection. When we got the ball back with about 3 min. and 30 seconds to go in the game, why were we in such a hurry? At that point in just the second half we were probably averaging 6 ypc at least and we only needed probably 40 yards to give us a shot at a field goal. I know it's never good to have turnover on a staff but I am really questioning whether or not Wats has any reason for what he's doing or if his sole reason for doing what he's doing is to have balance bt run and pass.

I don't know what it is but every time I hear Pelini talk all my troubles go away. He is like Santa an ultimate good. lol

haha i lol'd...now im gonna wanna watch the game this weekend, but time warner cable dont have verus. or at least i havent seen it channel surfing.

Versus is kind of a premium channel, I get it and the outdoor channel for about $2 with Time Warner. Call 'em and ask about it.