What about Dr. Tom?

nope.

not buying it. no sir.

It wouldn't take until the fourth quarter for TO to spot defensive weaknesses.

He woulda had them pegged before the end of the first half!! And he would of had a list of vulnerabilities.

TO knows some frikken football...

Would Osborne feel the need to intervene so early in the game, especially after he's made it very clear upon taking the AD title that he would gladly help in any way he could but he would not do so without being asked? He's not going to just go over there and offer unsolicited advice at the start of the game.

My post was pure tongue in cheek and purely for my entertainment value. :)

seriously?

I don't for a minute think TO would intervene at all during a game.

I do believe that he may offer some suggestions during the week before a game, especially if he thinks he can help. maybe stroll by the practice field and chat.

but that is just my opinion and pure conjecture. I wish I knew TO personally, but definitely don't.

I don't know why everyone is laughing at the BCS bid thing....

Um, because we just lost at home to Iowa St?

....or because Texas Tech beat the piss out of us?

....or because Texas would do the same?

....or because OU will probably do the same, and have a chance to do it again?

....or because Zac Lee has put as many passes in receivers' hands as he has the 3rd row of seats?

....or because our receivers can't catch 50%+ of the balls that somehow make it within their reach?

....or because the thought of us being in a BCS bowl game is more offensive than Boise St. being in one?

Capiche?

You don't think Tom has been under the gun of the fans????? What do you think people were saying in 1977 when they beat us in Lincoln????

DROP THE OPTION

THROW MORE

CHANGES NEEDED

Guess what, I bet Tom is thinking "damn im glad i didnt have a limited number of scholarships" "Iowa State had more heart that day"

Some of you guys throw our coaches and players under the bus so quickly.

The Offense Works, The players didn't execute. THE PLAYERS dropped the ball, ZAC LEE put the ball right where it needed to be, and even though threw behind a few times, they were CATCHABLE.

Iowa State had more heart and won the game.

Watson is a great coach.

Pelini is a GREAT coach.

We have GREAT players.

I know I was a young boy in the 70's but I'm pretty sure Nebraska was not a option team in the 70's.

LEADING NU RUSHER: I.M. Hipp 165.

LEADING NU PASSER: Randy Garcia 10-19-0=129.

Watson a great coach? <_<