More Fuel to the Fire.

typ3kal

This tard said "rguments quit once the actual pics were shown. They argued non stop about how the interceptions were the receiver's fault until THE ACTUAL PICS WERE SHOWN. And then some still argued. Face it. If you root for Green you are not as good a fan as those that root for the status quo. That and God forbid you post about it."

Right... I will remember your stupid name and when Green goes in, throws under 50% completion and 5 interceptions we will come to your all knowing side and see what we do then.

Actually "Never Skerd" is a stupider name and probably the offspring of 2 tards but regardless.... It's spelled "scared". Lee threw 3 pics last weekend. You were drunk and missed it. Put your $$ where your mouth is. Anyone want to hold on to a couple 100 bucks that Green doesn't throw 5 interceptions this weekend? Put it up Skerd or shut up. I got the bills in my hand. Let's find a neutral party to hold em. Let's go mouth. I wanna see if you have the balls............ :nutz ........

This tard said "rguments quit once the actual pics were shown. They argued non stop about how the interceptions were the receiver's fault until THE ACTUAL PICS WERE SHOWN. And then some still argued. Face it. If you root for Green you are not as good a fan as those that root for the status quo. That and God forbid you post about it."

Right... I will remember your stupid name and when Green goes in, throws under 50% completion and 5 interceptions we will come to your all knowing side and see what we do then.

Your warning level has been increased for your personal attack above.

A second violation will result in a suspension.

A third will result in a ban.