What ever happened to Chase Harper commiting

My take is that he isn't "sold" yet. Every big decision in my life has been made when the positives far out weigh the negatives.

Do you think he watched the Iowa State game ... ?

There's my answer.

I'm still with Big Willie ... patience ...

But I'd also like to see our Huskers sell him on the idea of why he should come to Nebraska ... we will see what kind of heart we bring to the game this weekend.

SheepdogMark

My take is that he isn't "sold" yet. Every big decision in my life has been made when the positives far out weigh the negatives.

There's my answer.

But I'd also like to see our Huskers sell him on the idea of why he should come to Nebraska ... we will see what kind of heart we bring to the game this weekend.

SheepdogMark

It may be more accurate to say maybe WE aren't sold yet.

There's my answer.

SheepdogMark

It may be more accurate to say maybe WE aren't sold yet.

No it would not.

I may be mistaken here, but didn't he sign with Northwestern after ND, Wisconsin, and others lost interest? (And no, I'm not ragging on the kid)

Yep, you are mistaken on this one but I had gotten them confused earlier as well...you are talking about DE Chance Carter who did end up at Northwestern...similar sounding names! :)

I may be mistaken here, but didn't he sign with Northwestern after ND, Wisconsin, and others lost interest? (And no, I'm not ragging on the kid)

Yep, you are mistaken on this one but I had gotten them confused earlier as well...you are talking about DE Chance Carter who did end up at Northwestern...similar sounding names! :)

HE is N as of today offically, said that he didn't want to wait with space filling up fast this week!

Chase Harper > Chance Carter (the nw commit) :)

thanks guys :LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar