Is it possible to MELTDOWN after a win?

Nah. Things got ugly but we really didn't see anything we didn't already know. The entire offense is struggling and replacing the QB didn't instantly turn things around. I think everyone knew that would be the case. Green played fine for his first start as I think most would expect if the coaches were willing to let him start.

Pelini said it would be a long process right from the beginning when he took over. We're seeing that now. Everyone got their hopes up just a little too much and now we're seeing Pelini was right and it will take a while to get things back to where we want them with our team.

nope, after the interception return for the TD we just went ultra conservative. We are at times playing our 4-5-and string RB's! Give Green a bit of time to grow.

Next week will be tough to stay competitive, but we have to just keep playing.

Not enthralled with Watson's play calling but we have to be able to run the ball we want to.

nope, after the interception return for the TD we just went ultra conservative. We are at times playing our 4-5-and string RB's! Give Green a bit of time to grow.

Next week will be tough to stay competitive, but we have to just keep playing.

Not enthralled with Watson's play calling but we have to be able to run the ball we want to.

That's the biggest problem I see, we can run the ball well, but we always get away from it. Heaven forbid we stick with what is working.

Nah. Things got ugly but we really didn't see anything we didn't already know. The entire offense is struggling and replacing the QB didn't instantly turn things around. I think everyone knew that would be the case. Green played fine for his first start as I think most would expect if the coaches were willing to let him start.

Pelini said it would be a long process right from the beginning when he took over. We're seeing that now. Everyone got their hopes up just a little too much and now we're seeing Pelini was right and it will take a while to get things back to where we want them with our team.

Yea Bo said it would take awhile. What coach wouldn't.

This teams biggest problem is its lack of discipline, execution and intensity. That falls squarely on the coaching staff. That shouldn't take long to instill. Sure getting your players is a multi-year plan but most of this teams problems result from poor coaching.

Yea Bo said it would take awhile. What coach wouldn't.

This teams biggest problem is its lack of discipline, execution and intensity. That falls squarely on the coaching staff. That shouldn't take long to instill. Sure getting your players is a multi-year plan but most of this teams problems result from poor coaching.

I think you can certainly say that about the offense. The defense may have penalties but I think we all have made the concession that the refs have been a lot more strict in their calling of "personal fouls" which shouldn't be squarely attributed to the defense. The offense, on the other hand, is clearly underperforming in the three things you mentioned.

Totally worthless thread.

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

It was started as a JOKE!!! I guess some (YOU) didn't get it. You need to relax. There are some serious concerns on the offensive side of the ball and they are valid. Most of it starts with the O-line and that is Cottons problem. Secondly, Watson's play calling has been suspect for years, he always shows we can run the ball, but then gets away from it when it is working. :dunno