please end the Callahan worthless era and FIRE WATSON!!

A power O that doesn't execute does no good either. 2 yards and a cloud of dust, predictable play calling (option right), and no quick strike capability...man, I wish we had that.

Were you sick of it last year when we often rolled down the field at will? We had a freaking impressive attack last year with some unheralded non-NFL-caliber-talent guys running the show.

Callahan didn't trust Watson to call plays...just saying.

Promote Tim Beck to co-cordinator tomorrow, and let him call plays. Can it really get any worse on that side of the ball?

And when we were bagging on Callahan, it was because he was an egotistic, self-centered nut who was just really arrogant.

And now we're saying that maybe he had a point? How conveniently we like to spin things based on circumstance...

A power O that doesn't execute does no good either. 2 yards and a cloud of dust, predictable play calling (option right), and no quick strike capability...man, I wish we had that.

Were you sick of it last year when we often rolled down the field at will? We had a freaking impressive attack last year with some unheralded non-NFL-caliber-talent guys running the show.

Yes I was.

It's a faulty style of offense dependent on to many variables to be succesful.

Dumb post...you dont know what your talking about at all. Tell Georgia Tech how predictable their play calling is.

I dont understand the people who think that a running game has to be predictable....Play action keeps it unpredictable. Did you know in the 90's we only ran the option about 20% of the time?

Do you really think we have had such a great offense last year or the 4 previous years? Sure we could move the ball against the powder puff teams (just like we did this year) but whenever we played a decent defense or really needed to score points WE COULD NOT, with a few exceptions of course.

I sure do miss the days when we pounded the rock over and over and over...then we would run a play action and hit a WIDE OPEN tight end running down the middle of the field for a 50 yard TD pass. TALK ABOUT QUICK STRIKE!

Promote Tim Beck to co-cordinator tomorrow, and let him call plays. Can it really get any worse on that side of the ball?

I don't know about Beck calling the plays. Oh and don't forget Barnett from Colorado didn't let Wats call the plays either. I would like to see Ron Brown get the go ahead to call the plays...he knows football and he is why the tight ends are the best ones on the field imo.

And when we were bagging on Callahan, it was because he was an egotistic, self-centered nut who was just really arrogant.

And now we're saying that maybe he had a point? How conveniently we like to spin things based on circumstance...

WTF??

I thought we bagged Callahan due to his outragous failures as HC. You know, first losing seasons in 40 years, HUGE blowout losses (biggest losses in the HISTORY of NU football), etc, etc.

Why we want to continue with this fluffball offense and all the "losing" that comes with it is beyond me.

Solich had 677 yards rushing against Baylor and they fired him.

Since then not much happening!

Good thing we fired him!

That's right!!

Now here we are six years later still waiting to exceed or even match the season (bowl winning 10-3) Frank and staff were fired for.

Ain't it great???

Solich had 677 yards rushing against Baylor and they fired him.

Since then not much happening!

Good thing we fired him!

That's right!!

Now here we are six years later still waiting to exceed or even match the season (bowl winning 10-3) Frank and staff were fired for.

Ain't it great???

Excellent point, never thought about it in that light before.

Hey they fired Solich dedhoarse after he got 677 rushing yards against Baylor. You get what you deserve WCO Muliple pu&&y football! Enjoy it!

Oh. by the way, it will be years before they fire Watson.

So get used to this

Hey we have five wins that more than we have had offensive tds in what four or five games.

Our power game is a field goal.

I don't really get the whole Callahan connection thingy. This offense is exactly what Watson ran at CU under Barnett. He may have worked with Callahan for a bit in the past but this is Watson's baby.

The CU fans were always screaming about the 35 yard horizontal passes for a 3 yard gain on 3rd and 7 as well.

wasn't it just last year that we had a top 15 offense nationally, and wasn't that offense coached mainly by mr shawn watson, who you are all calling for to be fired? let me ask all of you, is it watson's fault that quentin castille smoked weed (then again who knows what he did), or that helu hurt his shoulder, or that burkhead broke his foot, or that ricky henry is a moron, or that our recievers consistently do NOT make plays, or that our team decided to hand a win to iowa st., or that niles paul can't catch a ball and then isn't smart enough to realize that maybe that pass was backwards???? Now, is the playcalling suspect sometimes? hell yes. I haven't understood some of the man's playcalling for years, but then again we have a first year starter at quarterback, offensive linemen who aren't playing at the level they should, recievers who aren't playing to the level they should, and injuries galore at running back. Try and remember all this fellas