Everyone is way to negative on this site.

90% of the topics and posts include people saying to fire cotton, watson, and gilmore. It's obvious they haven't done a good job coaching, but they aren't going to be fired this year. People shouldn't worry about the coaching staff right now. There is alot of games left to be played. I would say Nebraska has a way better chance than any other team in the north to get to the big 12 championship. All i'm saying is at least wait to see what happens the rest of the season before people continue to complain. Nebraska is what it is right now. They are a much better team than k st and cu. And if they contain ku's offense and find a way to score a couple of touchdowns than they should easily win against them too. Oklahoma has had a struggling o line all year and we have one of the best d lines in the country. for that reason alone we should have a chance against them. Obviously Watson isn't going to change his offense up 3/4 through the season so just see what happens and remember that there is always a next year for change.

What did everyone else expect?

They asked for a freshman QB who needs a scaled down playbook, and they got him. They asked for an excuse to dismiss poor offensive performances, and they got it.

Let's just live with it that our O is going to struggle some this year, but it's cool - it's because we got Green back there developing. Now everyone's gonna need to show some patience. Unfortunately, people seem to expect 400 yards anyways. Sigh.

Well, let's see. We got outgained in offense by Baylor, didn't score a 2nd half point, and basically looked like sh!t.

What did you expect?

Pretty sure yards don't matter.

We outgained Virginia Tech 343-278, we lost

We outgained Texas Tech 285-259, we lost

We outgained Iowa St 362-239, we lost

Baylor outgained us 276-273, we won.

90% of the topics and posts include people saying to fire cotton, watson, and gilmore. It's obvious they haven't done a good job coaching, but they aren't going to be fired this year. People shouldn't worry about the coaching staff right now. There is alot of games left to be played. I would say Nebraska has a way better chance than any other team in the north to get to the big 12 championship. All i'm saying is at least wait to see what happens the rest of the season before people continue to complain. Nebraska is what it is right now. They are a much better team than k st and cu. And if they contain ku's offense and find a way to score a couple of touchdowns than they should easily win against them too. Oklahoma has had a struggling o line all year and we have one of the best d lines in the country. for that reason alone we should have a chance against them. Obviously Watson isn't going to change his offense up 3/4 through the season so just see what happens and remember that there is always a next year for change.

Are we maybe "too" upset? English class is hard...

Were just realists here. Sorry about that.

Well, let's see. We got outgained in offense by Baylor, didn't score a 2nd half point, and basically looked like sh!t.

What did you expect?

Pretty sure Cody Green gets no free passes on a pick-six.

Pretty sure Cody Green plays better on your PS3.

Pretty sure what Zoogies said has more merit than your fun facts with Cody Green running the offense.

Or whatever your excuse is.. b/c hey... with Cody Green the offense outscored Big Bad Baylor 13-10. And it was without their starting QB.

agreed with the original poster.

you guys are breaking down over a f'ing W!

if you guys cant see that we had a freshman quarterback and a freshman iback starting today and dont know how that will affect the offense then please go back and learn a little more about the game of football before you decide to post again...

Nope. And I appreciate you B-rent. But Cody Green was all-heisman all-everything. He was the reason the offense was going to groove. Didnt happen. So dude earns no free passes. He threw a pick-six.

True, lots of ppl meltdown after every loss. Its stupid.

What did you expect?

Pretty sure Cody Green gets no free passes on a pick-six.

Pretty sure Cody Green plays better on your PS3.

Pretty sure what Zoogies said has more merit than your fun facts with Cody Green running the offense.

Or whatever your excuse is.. b/c hey... with Cody Green the offense outscored Big Bad Baylor 13-10. And it was without their starting QB.

Let me make this really simple. The 3 losses we had we outgained the other team, we may have been outgained today, but we WON.

Oklahoma St outgained Texas tonight, 277-275.

The simple point that was made was, yards don't mean anything, points are all that matters.

And show me in that post where I mentioned Cody Green even ONCE.

Thanks for playing.