Pelini and Staff Changes

EZ-E

Bo Pelini is one of the most competitive guys in college football. Agreed?

With that said, do you really think that he will retain anyone that hurts his chances of winning football games? I dont think he will. If changes need to be made they will be made. I have all the confidence in the world in Bo.

This whole Watson thing might be a good thing. I believe that the OL coach at LSU was one of Bo's choices on the offensive side of the ball. If that is wrong then correct me. Cant remember the guys name, but he was the OC at Bowling Green. This whole Watson experiment might have given this guy some more time to learn a little bit more about different schemes, blocking schemes, etc.

This is a process. We WILL get back to where we want to be, its just going to take some time.

The problem with Watson is the playbook. It may be smaller than what BC had when he coached here, but it is still way too much. As I said in another thread, our team worries so much about knowing everything, that we end up being average at everything. We don't have anything perfected. If we did, we would have plays that get us first downs on 3rd and 1 instead of 3 and outing like we did multiple times against Baylor.