So....now that Green has a game under his belt

WCHusker

Who starts vs. OU?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Green is the only healthy and viable back we have that can actually run the ball. If it hadn't been for him, we wouldn't have had any offense Saturday. This has to be the weakest offense we have had in decades.

Exactly, Lee would have ran for the sideline after maybe a 1 yard gain. I LOVED how Green mowed down a few of their defensive players, the man isn't afraid to hit!!! And gain some yardage.

what i've been hearing is that green gets the start no matter how he does this week in practice, but if the coaches determine he's not doing adequately, he'll be pulled after halftime, not before though, they want to give him a chance.

Watson still thinks that Lee should be their guy this year, and Pelini's the one that wanted to give green the go last week.

Thanks for the info. Also could this change if Lee absolutely dominates in practice this week or are they just sticking with Green no matter what Lee does?

what i've been hearing is that green gets the start no matter how he does this week in practice, but if the coaches determine he's not doing adequately, he'll be pulled after halftime, not before though, they want to give him a chance.

Watson still thinks that Lee should be their guy this year, and Pelini's the one that wanted to give green the go last week.

If that is so, I really don't get Watson at all. Yes, Green didn't have a perfect second half, but most of that was our O-line's inability to move anyone. At least Green would try to run up the field if no one was open, the key word here is UP THE FIELD and not to the sideline, Lee, I am afraid I might get hit.

Thanks for the info. Also could this change if Lee absolutely dominates in practice this week or are they just sticking with Green no matter what Lee does?

how I understand it is that they know that they already burned his redshirt and we have three losses.

They will go with green pretty much unless he gets decapitated this week, or suh runs him over... literally :facepalm:

I think it's time for Lee to transfer. Even though Green did not play at alll well yesterday, Lee's days at starter are gone unless Green goes down with the an injury.

I'm 12 and I like to make really bizarre comments on message boards. I think all the backups should transfer because...really...what's the point of hanging around?

Since you're 12, it's clear you don't understand these things yet. Come back when you've gained the knowledge and experience to understand that only certain people accept being second fiddle.

I just had to create an account so i could reply to this comment... seriously, if you don't know by now that the guy is not really 12, and that he was using something called sarcasm to make a joke, then really, try and use your head before you say anything else

Lee will never get the chance to dominate in practice again.

I think it's time for Lee to transfer. Even though Green did not play at alll well yesterday, Lee's days at starter are gone unless Green goes down with the an injury.

I'm 12 and I like to make really bizarre comments on message boards. I think all the backups should transfer because...really...what's the point of hanging around?

Since you're 12, it's clear you don't understand these things yet. Come back when you've gained the knowledge and experience to understand that only certain people accept being second fiddle.

I just had to create an account so i could reply to this comment... seriously, if you don't know by now that the guy is not really 12, and that he was using something called sarcasm to make a joke, then really, try and use your head before you say anything else

Seriously....creating a sock in a falied attempt to get yourself out of stupidity. Nice one......... :laughpound

Seriously....creating a sock in a falied attempt to get yourself out of stupidity. Nice one......... :laughpound

whole conversation = :facepalm:

whole conversation = :facepalm:

Sorry mom. Hey...would you go run and get us some sandwiches? Just leave them on the floor and knock when they are there.

ok im just gonna say it... you're an idiot

Watch the personal attacks, I am not a MOD, but this is a great board to be apart of. Don't ruin it.

Watch the personal attacks, I am not a MOD, but this is a great board to be apart of. Don't ruin it.

will do, just said it because the guy thinks im some other guy... not trying to come on this thing and start stuff with people, im a husker fan just like everyone else here (hopefully)