So....now that Green has a game under his belt

WCHusker

Who starts vs. OU?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's time for Lee to transfer. Even though Green did not play at alll well yesterday, Lee's days at starter are gone unless Green goes down with the an injury.

I'm 12 and I like to make really bizarre comments on message boards. I think all the backups should transfer because...really...what's the point of hanging around?

Since you're 12, it's clear you don't understand these things yet. Come back when you've gained the knowledge and experience to understand that only certain people accept being second fiddle.

I just had to create an account so i could reply to this comment... seriously, if you don't know by now that the guy is not really 12, and that he was using something called sarcasm to make a joke, then really, try and use your head before you say anything else

Seriously....creating a sock in a falied attempt to get yourself out of stupidity. Nice one......... :laughpound

ok im just gonna say it... you're an idiot

Watch the personal attacks, I am not a MOD, but this is a great board to be apart of. Don't ruin it.

It's all good. He is creating socks in a falied attempt to give his posts validity. Clealy he has more than one personality.