It's Oklahoma Week! Get Excited!!

There was a time that we always believed we could beat OU. There was a time that you looked forward to this week all season. There was a time that you looked for revenge when your only true rival embarrassed you the year before.

I know somethings have changed, but god dammit grow a pair and get ready for OU.

Stop the bitching, whining, and crying about the other games and get excited. I know there are questions to ask and that is fine, but stop all this give up bullsh#t. That, boys, is not the Nebraska way. WE NEVER GIVE UP.

WE PLAY FRIGGIN' OKLAHOMA THIS WEEK!

For one week lets allow ourselves to love this program for all the reasons we have always loved them. Crisp fall days, a full stadium in Lincoln, and Oklahoma coming to town. Regardless of the circumstances, or even when it takes place for that matter, this is a special week. Always has been, always will be.

This is what Nebraska football is about, baby!

Wear Red, Be Loud, Beat Oklahoma.

:yeah Thank You! At least somebody still understands what being a fan means. :woo

Go Big Red!

Starting this off right...I like the passion and the lets get it done attitude. Lets show these guys you don't come into our house, open our fridge, and drink our beer. Someone is going to pay for our offense sucking and it is going to be OU! Give us your best shot OU, because we can take it!

Now...dizzturbedNUfan, you gotta relax buddy. We are all fans here and we know what it means to be a fan. This isn't your first post complaining about "real" fans. Real fans don't accept their team taking a big dump on the field and if there is a problem the real fans say it. We love our team and that is why we push them to fix things and we expect them to play hard nosed football for 4 quarters, so cut the "real" fans bullcrap.

:yeah Thank You! At least somebody still understands what being a fan means. :woo

Go Big Red!

Starting this off right...I like the passion and the lets get it done attitude. Lets show these guys you don't come into our house, open our fridge, and drink our beer. Someone is going to pay for our offense sucking and it is going to be OU! Give us your best shot OU, because we can take it!

Now...dizzturbedNUfan, you gotta relax buddy. We are all fans here and we know what it means to be a fan. This isn't your first post complaining about "real" fans. Real fans don't accept their team taking a big dump on the field and if there is a problem the real fans say it. We love our team and that is why we push them to fix things and we expect them to play hard nosed football for 4 quarters, so cut the "real" fans bullcrap.

:lol: Point taken, it's not the constuctive criticism that makes me mad, it's the "Fire Bo" and "We arn't getting any better" stuff that drives me crazy.

Go Big Red!

:lol: Point taken, it's not the constuctive criticism that makes me mad, it's the "Fire Bo" and "We arn't getting any better" stuff that drives me crazy.

I read ya! And I like your fire so don't get me wrong. Anyone who says "Fire Bo" is on my bad side too though...I believe in Bo. And I agree the we aren't getting better comments are people not seeing the big picture. We are getting back our culture of football and it will get better, but we have to take the bad before it does. SO LET'S GO OUT THERE AND GIVE OU A VERY BAD DAY!!! Show these guys that we might not be back yet, but we are on our way.