Essentials for a Visitor

The good part is you can go anywhere basically in the Haymarket and O street area with your Sooner garb on and really enjoy yourself. I've been to Norman and was treated the same with my Husker attire. Non drinking activities going on just NE of the stadium on the practice field by Cook Pavillion. Bars and beer gardens galore within easy walking distance of the stadium. Hope you have a great time..... except for the score of course.

By the way - someone mentioned the D'Leons on O street downtown. It's closed, just a few days ago. Apparently they couldn't make rent.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I agree! this sucks! wtf

anyways hit the bars any night, friday or saturday....

brothers = frat boys

sandys = ehh ok

iguanas and main street are where it's at

It probably depends how old you are.

If you are over 21, just hit all the bars.

Is the Night Before still open?? :dunno

There isn't a working girl in this town you want to pay to see. <_<

they didn't appear to be working hard last time I was there. Just kinda wiggling around all topless and such.

A few of us used to go AFTER the game.

But it has been many moons.

And of course, they were all working their way through school. ;)

If you want Mexican after your bar crawl go to Amigos on 14th & Q. It's crap, but it tastes great after you've had a few.

Understatement of the year! Drunk Amigos is so good that I now love Sober Amigos. I wonder if Woody is still patrolling that place at night...

MKO, Woody is still loungin around the parking lot at night. :)

I worked at the Kopeli Coffee for the year or so it was open. Woody's a great guy.

I worked at the Kopeli Coffee for the year or so it was open. Woody's a great guy.

What happened to that Kopeli's? That's a nice store. Didn't care much for the underbrewed coffee, but it was a great place to hang out.

What's going to happen to that building? It's too bad it's gone.

It just went under due to POOOOOOOR management. We would literally sit for hours, with no customers. Lack of advertising and terrible hours that drained their funds all contributed. Staying open until 2 AM is a little much for a straight-up coffee shop.

I thought it was a really nice place too. Problem was, most kids just went there to study, rather than actually buy the extremely overpriced food.

As for the building, it's just up for sale. Hopefully it's made into something worthwhile.

Greetings from Norman!

I am a student at OU and will be traveling to Lincoln for the game this weekend. My buddies and I are wondering what the essential Lincoln activities are. We will be in town Friday evening through Sunday morning. What are the best restaurants to try? What should we be sure not to miss on gameday? Thanks for any help, here's to a hard fought game!

BOOMER!

Tastees and Onion Chips !!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM !!! :woo

I dont know about my sooner brotheran. I was trying to get there as early as possible. i was thinking around 10 or noon. I want to take in the sights as well. Maybe pick up some husker gear. But what im really wanting to do, is visit all the stuff at the stadium. I want to see the trophys and the fountain. Walk around the complex. Again i cant attend the game but i want to be there anyways.

What do you think a good time to show up would be so i wasnt waisting my time most of the day.

Isnt there a big screen you can watch the game from while you sit on a soccar field of some sort.

Where is a cheep place i can pick up husker gear.

Can i even get to some of the areas i mentioned above like the horseshoe, trophys, etc.