Flyover Saturday

What do you think the flyover on Saturday will be?

I'm hoping that it's 4 jets of some sort, whether they be Harriers, F-16s, Migs, or a few F-22 Raptors (http://military.discovery.com/technology/vehicles/fighters/fighters.html)

Then again, I was hoping for 300 planes to flyover before the LA-Lafayette game.

While on the topic, what, where, and when was the coolest flyover you witnessed?

Also, what costs are associated with organizing a flyover?

GBR :clap

This isn't really a flyover that I would want, but was anyone at the Big XII Championship game in 2006 in Kansas City when that midget glass shell helicopter did the flyover? I thought the damn thing was going to crash on the field and it sounded hilarious. My wife still laughs her a$$ off to this day from that flyover. :lol:

What do you think the flyover on Saturday will be?

I'm hoping that it's 4 jets of some sort, whether they be Harriers, F-16s, Migs, or a few F-22 Raptors (http://military.discovery.com/technology/vehicles/fighters/fighters.html)

Then again, I was hoping for 300 planes to flyover before the LA-Lafayette game.

While on the topic, what, where, and when was the coolest flyover you witnessed?

Also, what costs are associated with organizing a flyover?

GBR :clap

I heard it was going to be a bunch of Red Hot Air Balloons. Hope so. That would be totally awesome!!!!