***Tunnel Walk***

Awesome video. I loooooove that epic music, I think it is perfect for highlights. My only complaint is I want to see more. A longer one with more clips, hits, and big plays would be flawless. Great work.

LOL thanks, unfortunately the Tunnel walk can only go so long. I was pushing it at 55 seconds...

I'm working on something fun for the K St. game.

For the tunnel walk sure I understand.. but for those of us who simply enjoy a badass video, you ought to think about extending it with more footage. That's just my opinion, but I can never get enough of those big plays put to epic music. Truly an awesome video and I wish I could have seen it live.

hmmm interesting thought... I guess I never really thought of that.

You may be on to something...

Awesome video. I loooooove that epic music, I think it is perfect for highlights. My only complaint is I want to see more. A longer one with more clips, hits, and big plays would be flawless. Great work.

LOL thanks, unfortunately the Tunnel walk can only go so long. I was pushing it at 55 seconds...

I'm working on something fun for the K St. game.

Best Tunnel Walk video yet. Seriously, that was awesome. I know a lot of older folks want to see the nostalgic older stuff, but as far as presentation goes that beats them all. The shot going from the prayer to the stands with the flag just after 'won't be beat' was amazing. Can't wait to see more of your stuff and I'm so glad they have you producing videos for them.